PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi for dinner

Going2HeavenRU
07-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I have read a lot of posts complaining about how bad the sci-fi theater is for dinner. I have been there for lunch a couple of times and found it to be like Red Robin (expensive hamburgers).

This trip we are trying the DDP for the first time and decided to have our last TS meal there just to find out what the food is like. Is there any thing on the menu that is actually good (if not great) for dinner (besides onion rings and a milkshake)?

sisterdisco
07-27-2008, 05:28 PM
DH and I had Shrimp Penne Pasta last Aug, and it was very good!. I had fruit for desert--very good. No complaints from the kids either!!

Wrigley
07-27-2008, 06:12 PM
My DH and I really like this restaurant. It has become a must for every trip. I know alot of people don't like it, but we've never had a bad experience all the times we have gone. I ususally get the burger, but my DH loves the bbq ribs. He gets them every time!!!:thumbsup:

GhostHost999
07-27-2008, 11:55 PM
I always had great food and a great time at this place.

And on top of that you get trailers for a bunch of old 50's monster movies.

Who doesn't want to see giant bugs eat people when yer sucking down a milkshake? :thumbsup:

Wishmaker
07-28-2008, 07:40 AM
I love it! The food is great, DH had chicken cesar salad, I believe I had the Chili. We enjoyed ourself so much we came back on the last day of our trip that year and ate again before getting on the plane. Had the burger and rings then AWESOME!!!

biodtl
07-28-2008, 10:07 AM
I had ribs there and they were quite good.

PittFan
07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
I like the ribs at SCI- FI. We've eaten their numerous times and never had any complaints. We also enjoy the Artichoke Dip appetizer. :)

E-OR
07-28-2008, 07:07 PM
The Sci Fi is our families favorite place to eat while in WDW and we usually eat there a couple times during our stay. We have two ADR's at the Sci Fi for our September trip. We prefer the lunch menu but have eaten dinner a couple times. I also had the pasta and liked it, my family likes the ribs & burgers they have too. I kind of think that you can find something on either menu, lunch or dinner, though. Go and enjoy.

MickeyMousse
07-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Ribs are great! :thumbsup:

Going2HeavenRU
07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Thank you all for your postings!