PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone just get back from CBR?

JoDisney
07-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Is the main pool almost finished? How does the progress look?

gerald72
07-27-2008, 02:53 PM
When are you going? I'll be there in a week. I'll let you know.

JoDisney
07-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Great!

lotrfan
07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
My wife and I just got back from our Disneymoon on April 19th and we stayed at CBR. At the time the pool area was completely boarded up and you could see guys on the other side hammering and welding away at the new structure. From the progress we could see I would think they would be closed to finished by now. Have a great time down there, we certainly did!!

CardCollector
07-29-2008, 02:16 AM
We were there on July 13 for 1 day. I looked over the boards and it didn't look anywhere near ready to open back up.

We did spend some time on the deck there behind the pool overlooking the water. There was a Gator (about 4 to 5 feet in length) swimming near the dock. I was wondering how they keep something like that from walking up onto the beaches there?

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 09:24 AM
We did spend some time on the deck there behind the pool overlooking the water. There was a Gator (about 4 to 5 feet in length) swimming near the dock. I was wondering how they keep something like that from walking up onto the beaches there?

They can't..all they can really do is relocate the animals....but this is a good time to remind folks to be very careful at the waters edge at any fresh water lake in central florida....even at WDW.