PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Pinocchio Region

DizneyFreak2002
07-26-2008, 07:41 PM
The Dumbo Region is complete... Here are the results:

Les Chefs de France defeated Aloha Isle and their famous Dole Whips 30-16; Tusker House defeated World Premiere Food Court 34-6; Beaches and Cream defeated Cap'n Jack's Restaurant 31-8; and in the upset, ESPN Club defeated Electric Umbrella 21-20 in a very close contest...

The Pinocchio Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Artist Point faces 8) Sleepy Hollow
2) Rose and Crown Pub faces 7) Pepper Market
3) Shula's Steak House faces 6) Toy Story Pizza Planet
4) Restaurantosaurus faces 5) Old Port Royale

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the region.. Happy voting!!!

GrmGrninGost
07-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Great tournament! Keep up the good work! :mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
07-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Half way through the region... Voting is close in two different contests... Pizza Planet and Shula's are close as well as Restaurantosaurus and Old Port Royale... Voting ends tomorrow night... There is still some time left to vote so feel free to cast yours if you haven't already...

RAIDER
07-28-2008, 04:01 AM
This is good fun my choices are 1 2 3 5 :thumbsup:

disneymom2000
07-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Who can resist the Rose and Crown. Since England is my favorite country to visit, it only stands to reason that the Rose and Crown would be my favorite. The wait staff is so friendly - I have learned a lot about England from just sitting around and talking with them. :thumbsup:

BritCody
07-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Definite nail bitter in the 3 vs 6 matchup

Mackflava99
07-28-2008, 02:19 PM
Some run aways and some close ones here

brewcrew26
07-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm bummed I missed voting for this region! :(