PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Times?

AlyceMarie03
07-26-2008, 04:17 PM
For our next Vacation we plan on getting up early for Breakfast on somedays.
We plan on Going to Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace between 7-8am for our Breakfast days & I'm curious to know if those times are busy/popular for Breakfast? Or do more people make their Reservations around 9-10am?

Guya103
07-26-2008, 07:01 PM
On the days we have breakfast ADR's we make them for around 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning. I suppose everyone is different. Let's see what others have to say.:mickey:

stitch'sgirl
08-08-2008, 12:49 AM
My ADR's for breakfast, albeit at Kona's, was at 7:30. It was the earliest I could get (I'm big on maximizing my time at the parks, especially when we will be at DHS that day and I have yet to ride Aerosmith's R&R) but I also asked about anything later and all they had was 8:30. We're usually up by the 7:30 rez time, so I just went with it.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
08-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I think there is a wide range of preferred breakfast times. I can say tho, when we stayed at the Contemporary, our room was in the main tower, just a few floors above Chef Mickeys. When we opened our door, we could see the entire restaurant. That place was HOPPING from the time they opened in the early AM thru late evening. It was never quiet. I think the more popular breakfast places, like Chef Mickeys, are constant with their crowds.

#1donaldfan
08-08-2008, 08:48 AM
We get our breakfast out of the way EARLY...we try n get 'em at the earliest possible time so we can be in the parks first thing......:mickey:

kathiep
08-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Last year, we had breakfast at both as well. At Crystal Palace, we had the earliest reservation and the place was busy from the moment we were seated.

Pretty much the same thing at Chef Mickey's. I think we had an 8:30 ressie and the place was in full swing.

ElenitaB
08-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Chef Mickey's opens quite early at 7:00 am (same here with us when we were just a few floors above it at the Contemporary... my DS wanted to go EVERY day when he would see all the hoopla :mickey:). The earliest reservation you can get at Crystal Palace is 8:05. However, on certain days (i.e., days that there isn't EMH at the MK), that is a full hour before anyone else is in the park and it's a wonderful treat to walk down a virtually empty Main Street. :thumbsup: