PDA

View Full Version : Beaches & Cream

green ranger
07-26-2008, 12:25 PM
I keep hearing about the "kitchen sink" at Beaches and Cream and how a lot of people can't wait to have it again. What is this?

pixie897
07-26-2008, 01:00 PM
This dessert comes with 8 huge scoops of ice cream and every topping imaginable including bananas, oreo cookies, brownies, nuts, cherries, strawberries, pineapple, chocolate, fudge, caramel, sprinkles, M&M's etc. and to top it all off - a whole can of whip cream! Its crazy huge!!!! I think its around like $23 and 6 of us almost finished it! GOOD LUCK! :eat:

Missy_Mouses_Dad
07-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Where is Beaches and Cream? We have been wanting to try the "kitchen sink" but never got around to it. this year we are going to indulge!!
Thanks,

:tasty:

green ranger
07-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Wow! That sounds incredible!!! Thank you for the info. Now we have to get over to the Beach Club to try it.

mouseketeer mom
07-26-2008, 05:07 PM
We have never gotten the kitchen sink because the food at Beaches n Cream is so good!! And..we always get a milkshake with our food..so by the time we finish our yummy onion rings, burgers and shakes, we are STUFFED!!! I swear one day we'll get around to it!

SgtTigger
07-26-2008, 07:33 PM
We have never gotten the kitchen sink because the food at Beaches n Cream is so good!! And..we always get a milkshake with our food..so by the time we finish our yummy onion rings, burgers and shakes, we are STUFFED!!! I swear one day we'll get around to it!

I cant even fit in the milk shake....... I do love the food at Beaches and Cream.... It is a must do evey trip.......

:cop: :tigger:

MinnieMommie
07-26-2008, 10:15 PM
We love the food at Beaches & Cream too but are also unable to go for the kitchen sink because we are so stuffed after our meal. The food is great and the portions are so large that DH and I often split what we order. The first time we split a chocolate milk shake, the 2 glasses brought to our table were so big that we thought they forgot to split the order!

One time we saw 4 seniors down the kitchen sink. It was amazing to see them finish that enormous concoction (but alas they did)! Everytime we eat there we see at least one table eating the kitchen sink. It is very popular. Beaches & is located in the Beach Club resort and does not take reservations. :thumbsup:

Young@Heart
07-27-2008, 12:22 PM
We'd love to give this a try, if we can get back over to BC one evening. I've seen pictures of it (The Kitchen Sink) and it's gigantic! I bet it tastes great! :mickey:

luvdiznee
07-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Been to Beaches & Cream for the food, burgers and fries, and they were great. :eat:I can't imagine trying to do a kitchen sink in the same meal. :sick: Although I geuss most people do the kitchen sink as a stand alone. But I would be happy with their Brownie desert. :eat:

smickey
07-27-2008, 12:50 PM
The first time we went with our daughter, son-in-law and our 4 year old grandson...it was a sight.....all of us with straws finishing off the very best at the bottom of the sink!!!

Oh by the way...they are not subtle about bringing it to your table!

Enjoy!:mickey:

Magic Smiles
07-27-2008, 09:41 PM
We finally went to Beaches & Cream on our last visit to WDW. We almost gave up as we could not find the place - guess it would of helped to of had some directions. I thought it was by the Boardwalk. LOL.
We did not order the kitchen sink, but instead of ordering dinner we just went for dessert. DH had a banana split. It was HUGE and yes he did finish it. I had the brownie-a-la-mode. I swear that the brownie must have been the size of a dinner plate. I managed to eat quite a bit of it. It was so yummy! DS (16) had a 2 scoop sundae and was not able to finish that. I did take photos which can be viewed if I figure out how to link them to my post.
Beaches & Cream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/15708334@N03/2708049169/)

disneymom2000
07-27-2008, 10:17 PM
Our first trip ever to Disney we stayed at the BC and wandered down to the pool and saw they had an ice cream parlor. Our first night we tried the kitchen sink and we were so stuffed. But it was excellent.:number1: