PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus concert on DC!

Minnie Imagineer
07-26-2008, 11:06 AM
The Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Tour is on TV tonight on Disney Channel! 8pm! Featuring the Jonas Brothers!!!!

Its in 3D and you can get a free pair of 3D glasses at Walmart! (if you didn't get a pair..it ok..only a few parts are in 3D!)

Its only on DC tonight!! So if you miss it, it is on DVD aug 19th!

VolMickey
07-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Good to know. Thank you!:cool:

Disneypixie513
07-26-2008, 11:47 AM
I have it tivo'd just in case i forget.
But i plan to watch it.
Even though i'm not a big Hannah/Miley fan.

J9
07-26-2008, 11:50 AM
It still kills me that I had free third row tickets to that concert and didn't go.

I had planned a Christmas-time trip to WDW with my friends. It was either one night of concert or 5 nights of Disney. It's obvious who won.

If only they didn't overlap!!

elmjimmlm
07-26-2008, 01:28 PM
If you miss it on Disney Channel then you can watch it on Starz too...If you have the Starz On Demand then you can watch it right now...

Minnie Imagineer
07-26-2008, 02:06 PM
It still kills me that I had free third row tickets to that concert and didn't go.

I had planned a Christmas-time trip to WDW with my friends. It was either one night of concert or 5 nights of Disney. It's obvious who won.

If only they didn't overlap!!

what? you got free tix?! and 3rd row!!! are you crazy??! Just kidding, but I am kind of serious! I went to the concert, but I was in the 1st elevated section, 2nd row-great view though!

And its on at 8pm and then repeats at 9:30pm (just to let you know)

J9
07-26-2008, 02:38 PM
what? you got free tix?! and 3rd row!!! are you crazy??! Just kidding, but I am kind of serious! I went to the concert, but I was in the 1st elevated section, 2nd row-great view though!

I know! Crazy, right?

Someone my dad knew had gotten three tickets for his wife and two daughters, but the two kids wound up with chicken pox the week before. He gave the tickets to my dad cause he knew I liked Disney, and my dad took them and didn't tell me until AFTER I had planned the trip to Florida!! They were wasted - no one else I knew wanted to take them and it was too late to put them up for sale online. Oh well. Next time!

Stich8818
07-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Ok it's 9:05 and I think I have had my glasses on for maybe one song. Is it me or is anyone else having issues watching the movie. For me the red side of the glasses is really messing me up.

Minnie Imagineer
07-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Ok it's 9:05 and I think I have had my glasses on for maybe one song. Is it me or is anyone else having issues watching the movie. For me the red side of the glasses is really messing me up.

agree 100%!!! The glasses frankly stunk! The red side was too 'strong'....I had some better glasses (from the theater showing) but I forgot to use them but I think they would have been better. I ended up not using the paper glasses, it was weird having some scenes in a weird red and blue scheme but it was ok!
cant wait for the dvd!