PDA

View Full Version : My puppy brings me pixie dust!!!

J9
07-25-2008, 02:37 PM
This is one of those random procrastination posts. LOL

My puppy brings me pixie dust. She's just over a year old and she makes me so ridiculously happy. This past week she has been a constant on my bed keeping me company while I study for the stupid bar exam (only 4 days left and I'm nowhere near ready, eek!!!!)

She looks so cute and peaceful sleeping on my bed with her Calamari (it's this pink squid like toy that she likes to sleep with at all times. It's called a Kong Wubba or something like that.) She can tell when I'm getting nervous or upset because she will wake up, crawl over to me and give me little kissies or just put her head in my lap. It's the cutest thing.

We had her photo taken at Petsmart last week and picked it up today. We had the same guy do my other dog, Brittany, like 10 years ago when he was just starting out. This new little pup (her name is Brianna - or Brie) took to the camera like crazy! I'm so proud of her, I just wanted to share!

After Brittany died I was devastated. Thank God we found Brie, because I don't know what I would do without her. Not getting any studying done, that's for sure!!

http://photos-447.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v296/43/113/8217447/n8217447_36660670_7647.jpg

DizNee143
07-25-2008, 02:56 PM
awww..shes so cute!! :mickey:

gauvin4
07-25-2008, 03:59 PM
She is absolutely beautiful!! How could you not love her!! I'm glad to hear she brings you so much joy. :thumbsup:

Good luck with the bar exam. :mickey:

Stitchahula
07-25-2008, 05:13 PM
She's a little love. I love the picture it came out great.

RenDuran
07-25-2008, 08:31 PM
Really cute picture!

Our puppy, Hazel, loves her Kong Wubba too! I just like saying it! Wubba, Wubba!

pianobabe
07-26-2008, 11:05 PM
She's precious. Now get back studying!!;) Good luck on the Bar, you will have to let us know how it goes. Remember to relax.

mrsgaribaldi
07-28-2008, 04:17 AM
She's adorable. I know just how you feel. I got Al & Charlie because Mr Garibaldi passed away suddenly at the age of 3. Charlie is like my shadow and I love it. I can't imagine a life without him. Pets are fantastic:mickey: