PDA

View Full Version : A little excited....to say the least

MadisonvilleMouse239
07-25-2008, 01:16 PM
Me, DH, DS, and MIL are planning a trip for May 2009. (only 281 days left) One of my DH co-workers is also planning on going the same time with his DW. I already have the 2008 planning DVD, and will admit that I watch it at least twice a week. He asked my DH if he could borrow our DVD so he could show his DW (she's never been - what a crime) and it's been 20 years since he's been. I was a little reluctant to give up my precious DVD, but was promised that he would guard it with his life. (I would hate to have to hunt someone down over my DVD) Just kidding.
I hope they are able to go the same time as we are. I love to see the look on people's faces who have never been or haven't been in a while.

disneymom15
07-25-2008, 02:01 PM
I totally agree. I have 3 newbies coming with me in 18 days.

MushuGrl
07-25-2008, 02:10 PM
OMG it's good to know I'm not the only one that watches and rewatches and rewatches the planning DVD!

Sigh. This December will be my first Disney park trip that 1) I wasn't a newbie or 2) I didn't have a newbie with me. I just LOVE being with someone on their first trip!

MadisonvilleMouse239
07-29-2008, 09:13 PM
You're not alone. My husband always asks me if I get tired of watching it. I just tell him that is a silly question. Of course I don't get tired of watching anything about Disney.

Mousemates
07-29-2008, 10:24 PM
We love the DVD in our little corner of ET as well. Have a great trip.