PDA

View Full Version : Depressed with a twist..

Deesdisney
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I just had to cancel our WDW vacation for Jan. My grandma is not doing well so we are going out to celebrate her 90th bday. (I hope she will remember me then). Instead we are going to spend a month out there and hopefully going to DL. I really wanted to go to WDW but things happen. I guess I will have to try 2010. Boy that sounds so far away.

IloveDisney71
07-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I understand how you feel. I've had to cancel trips due to things like this. The good news is that Disney isn't going anywhere. I'm sure your grandma will enjoy seeing you - 90 years is a huge mile stone.

Young@Heart
07-25-2008, 02:01 AM
Sorry to hear you had to change your plans. :(
I hope your grandmother has a wonderful birthday and I'm sure she'll be so happy that you went to see her. :mickey:
I bet 2010 will be here before you know it!

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-25-2008, 11:19 AM
Sorry you're having to cancel, but you will not regret the time you have with your Grandmother....in the meantime, you have intercot so dream away:cloud9:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2008, 11:58 PM
I'm sure the memories you make with your Grandmother will make it all worthwhile. Tell her Happy Birthday from all of us and enjoy your trip.

mouseketeer mom
07-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh. That stinks. Family first,, WDW second, and that isn't always easy. Disneyland sounds terrific tho! I hope one day I can make it there! Start planning your 2010 trip! It helps!

Mousemates
07-26-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry to hear about your grandmother...but you know your doing the right thing and in the end the time you spend with her will be far more meaningful than a trip to visit Mickey in Florida. Hope things go well on your visit.