PDA

View Full Version : Refillable Mug Question?

Tabi550
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Just wondering what the refillable mug at POR looks like??? Does the design ever change???:eeyore:

tinkerbell04
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
At this time, I believe, (if not someone please correct me!) that all of the mugs on property have the Year of a Million Dreams logo on them.

DizneyRox
07-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Correct.. There are no longer any resort specific designs on the refilable mugs.

MauiMouse
07-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Yup, the are all Year of a Million Dreams, but you can get different color handles. I have one in blue and one in gray. I think that they have black handles too.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I think the only thing other than the handles that is different is that they put the year on them.

Young@Heart
07-26-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm hoping they go back to the resort mugs next year. We don't have the YOAMD mugs yet, so I'm looking forward to getting them. But I don't think we need more than one set. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
07-26-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm hoping they go back to the resort mugs next year. We don't have the YOAMD mugs yet, so I'm looking forward to getting them. But I don't think we need more than one set. :thumbsup:
I don't expect they will do this. The cost savings with one mug design is staggering. They no longer have to guess the number that each resort will need, and then figure in the design costs, tooling, etc. I would expect them to continue the current trend. If there isn't a theme, then it'll be Disney Parks, which covers, WDW, DL< DLP, etc.