PDA

View Full Version : BoardWalk Inn-Good or Bad

fanofdisney
07-24-2008, 12:29 PM
I have a friend who has read on a travel website that Boardwalk Inn is a mess, needs to be renovated, has bugs, and smells. Of course if someone is going to spend that kind of money to stay at a deluxe you want to have a great experience but after reading those reviews she's a little worried. Please let me know how you liked/disliked your last experience at this resort. Thanks so much:)

luvdiznee
07-24-2008, 12:34 PM
There weren't no smells, bugs or mess in December. Atmosphere and room were great. We were right above the BW Bakery, so if there was a smell....:cloud9:But no complaints here.

Maleficent_vf
07-24-2008, 01:50 PM
:thumbsup: We've stayed there on our last five trips to Disney and it has been wonderful. Our last trip was January '08. We love it because its proximity to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios, but the resort area itself is beautiful!

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I love the Boardwalk! I've never had a problem when I've stayed there other than having to drag laundry all the way down the endless hallways to the room. I mean, it's a hike to the rooms at time but it's never been smelly or had bugs or anything gross.

Unless I was near the Bakery, then the smells came up into the room when the windows were open but those were good smells.

pox24
07-24-2008, 03:33 PM
I think your friend has inhaled too much pixie dust. I was there there last month and its as fabulous as always.

Imagineer1981
07-24-2008, 03:53 PM
never had a problem, but at CB i have had bugs

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-24-2008, 08:35 PM
Didn't they just do a renovation there a couple of years ago? You'll read bad resorts about every place in the world. You can't please all the people all the time.

Tigger-N-Pooh
07-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow am I glad to hear the good reports on this. We are staying at the Boardwalk this weekend and were getting a little worried. So excited as we have never stayed there before.

ParkMan
07-29-2008, 11:12 PM
I travel a lot, so I'm quite picky about my hotel rooms.

I stayed at the BWI last summer & loved it. I will absolutely stay there again. I have no reservations about recommending it to someone. I saw none of those issues when we stayed there.