PDA

View Full Version : MK Halloween Decorations

DisneyMcNuts
07-24-2008, 09:22 AM
I arrive at Disney Sept 2nd, I understand that the first MNSSHP is to be held on Sept 5th...when should we expect to be able to see the Halloween decorations at the MK?

I would love for our family to make it to the MNSSHP this year, but unfortunately we are unable to fit this into our schedule.

Thanks

Amy

PopDivaPaige
07-24-2008, 09:27 AM
I can't be 100% sure, but I think they have it up by the 5th for the MNSSHP? I'm not sure since I never have gone in September (I'm going this year though), but that is probably no use LOL. But I do think it is up by the 5th, it seems most logical. But I can't be 100% sure.
:mpumpkin::mpumpkin::mpumpkin:

Tick-Tock
07-24-2008, 10:38 AM
They don't really have a lot of Halloween decorations up at MK during the day. A lot of the party decorations go up just for the parties (inflatables, light effects on buildings, etc.). I recall some large Mickey pumpkins and some floral arrangements, but not a lot else.

Imagineer1981
07-24-2008, 10:51 AM
the parks are not decorated until right before the party. Most of the decorations are done through inflatable characters, and some florals and strawbails and pumpkins they put out right before. Then they use lots of mood lighting

DisneyMcNuts
07-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Ok Thanks for the info, guess we will have to count on seeing the decorations another year at the MNSSHP since we will not be able to attend that this year.

Amy

garthbarth1
07-24-2008, 09:39 PM
A lot of the street posts/lamps have Mickey shaped pumpkins on them and special Halloween flags. There are also a lot of pumpkins in the windows and on the balconies of shops down Main Street. Very Cool!

Jarrod
07-26-2008, 12:43 AM
If its at all possible, I would suggest re-arranging your schedule to include the MNSSHP. It is great and the fireworks and parade are a must see.