PDA

View Full Version : opinion on dining reservation

tracy65
07-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Here is my dining reservation for september can I have your guy's input please.

garden grill
coral reef
le cellier
donalds breakfast
crytal palace breakfast
liberty tree tavern
tony town square

gerald72
07-24-2008, 07:58 AM
Here is my dining reservation for september can I have your guy's input please.

garden grill
coral reef
le cellier
donalds breakfast
crytal palace breakfast
liberty tree tavern
tony town square

Looks great. We are going in 2 weeks. I picked 5 of those 7. Only ones were Le Cellier and Tony's Town Square.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Those are great choices! We've eaten at all, and enjoyed our meals :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-24-2008, 09:59 AM
:thumbsup: Those look great to me.

NJGIRL
07-24-2008, 10:16 AM
We love the Crystal Palace for breakfast and the Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch.

We did not like Tony's at all.

Le Cellier was an OK meal but nothing out of this world.

FaithTrustPixieDust
07-24-2008, 10:51 AM
You're eating at some of my favorites, as well as some I'm dying to try. You might want to search for a recent posting about personalized menus as Coral Reef. :mickey:

Tony's is not outta this world, but a nice place to eat anyway.

BelleLovesTheBeast
07-24-2008, 12:25 PM
coral reef - Has wonderful lobster bisque.
le cellier - Trying this for the first time this Oct. The menu looks wonderful though and I've heard great things from so many people.
crytal palace breakfast - We really enjoyed this on our last trip. Great food and we got really good pictures with all 4 characters.
liberty tree tavern - This is another one that we will be trying for the first time. I've heard great things about the food but I'm really looking forward to the pictures with the characters.
tony town square - We had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. Our server Manny was great. Very helpful with the menu. My DH ordered the NY strip steak and said it was the best one of the trip. Surprised me! I ordered chicken which was cooked perfectly...not dry at all. The dessert trio was delicious. One of the best desserts we had. I really enjoyed the cannoli!

luvdiznee
07-24-2008, 12:29 PM
Of the one's I've experienced; have enjoyed LeCellier and Coral Reef. Also Liberty Tree for lunch only, though. :mickey: