PDA

View Full Version : disney icon for computer

cfoshe
07-23-2008, 10:50 PM
We just got back this past weekend from WDW and I had and email from disney asking me to take a survey. I did. When I got home today from work, I had an email from disney giving me free disney desktop icons, and a wall paper of mickey ear hat with my family's last name and the date we went on it. This stuff is cool. My youngest said that I need help. So thats why I am sharing on Intercot, you all understand.:mickey:

PopDivaPaige
07-24-2008, 12:01 AM
That sounds pretty cool! Normally I find pictures from WDW fan sites, copy & paste them onto paint, save it, then put it as my desk top screen, making sure it stretches long enough to fit the entire screen. Currently, I have a picture of a funny moment a friend and I had on VMK. I would totally like to know where you did that survey, though. It sounds like something totally 4 me.

cfoshe
07-24-2008, 12:05 AM
one thing you might want to check into is webshot. There website you can down load a program and you can use your picture as your wallpaper. You can set it up to change auto, and even use them as a screen saver. It works real good.

brownie
07-24-2008, 09:25 AM
That's a nice way of thanking you for taking a survey.