PDA

View Full Version : Disney Music

ransam
07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Ok, i confess, I'm 44 years old and I love disney music. weird? Is there anyone out there like me? I work in an architect firm, and when i'm having a bad day, i will just get all disney music i can find on my computer, and put it on random play and it seems to brighten up my mood.....but here is my main question.
I go to the parks for vacation, and disney music is a constant, whether or not you're at the park, a show, your hotel, it's always playing and i love it. Does anyone ever come home and is that music still playing for days in your head? everytime i come home it's like i can still hear the songs over and over.
Is that weird? ha

DISFREAKS
07-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Not wierd at all. We love the music from the WORLD and listen to the live365 stations to get us through until we get back:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
07-23-2008, 05:59 PM
I go to the parks for vacation, and disney music is a constant, whether or not you're at the park, a show, your hotel, it's always playing and i love it. Does anyone ever come home and is that music still playing for days in your head? everytime i come home it's like i can still hear the songs over and over.
Is that weird? ha
:high5: Not weird at all. The nonstop music is one of my favorite things about the Magic....I hum the song from Splash Mountain in my head (not even my favorite ride:shrug: ) whenever I'm in a stressful moment. Today I was blaring Off Kilter's CD in my car just to "go there" for awhile...:wave:

jennsky
07-23-2008, 06:14 PM
Tee hee...I'm almost 33 years old and I love Disney Park music too. I must have over 4 days worth of park music on my computer. I have remote speakers throughout my whole house so I can listen to it everywhere! :number1: My favourites are Star Tunnel (from Space Mountain), the Spaceship Earth ride thru with Jeremy Irons and listening to the TTA ride thru. Makes me feel like I'm back at the happiest place in the world!

Mousemates
07-23-2008, 06:26 PM
If its weird then I will need to attend a support group with you.:mickey:

T-Belle
07-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Ok, I'm 50 and have Disney music playing almost all the time. In my car, at home on my stereo and pc and on my i-pod! It keeps a smile on my face and spring in my step!

Donald
07-23-2008, 07:32 PM
If its weird then I will need to attend a support group with you.:mickey:

Sign me up too!!:mickey:

Young@Heart
07-23-2008, 07:46 PM
I love the music! I just heard about the Park Music CD set last night, and now I'm really hoping I can find this when we go. :mickey:

Gator
07-23-2008, 07:52 PM
I often play the music I've accumulated when I go on a decently long road trip. It all started when I came back from my first trip to WDW. All I could think about was the wonderful music from Epcot.

Last time I went, it was during Christmas, and my next trip will be during Christmas. I love the feeling and the Christmas music that's played, but my next trip will have to be during a non-Christmas time so that I can hear Disney music again.

Faver
07-23-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm 38 years old, and I love Disney Music! I listen to it all day at work (live 365 and my own cd's). All my coworkers know all about my love of Disney music.......... It keeps me in a lovely Disney mood:mickey:

Now all I need is some Mickey Bars:bar: in the office freezer, and I'll be all set!

brownie
07-24-2008, 09:42 AM
If I'm listening to music, it's usually Disney park music or a Disney movie soundtrack. It's what I enjoy!

Davyjones
07-24-2008, 10:53 AM
If you think you're weird, join the club! :) I guess that would classify me and everyone else on Intercot as weird! :mickey:

Stich8818
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
Well I guess you can count me in too as being "weird" there is not a day that goes by that I dont listen to some sort of park music,ride audio, or other disney music...

For instance..I just got done listening to the pre-nemo living seas theme...and now going into the ride audio of Maelstrom..ah..to be there..

ASweetLov
07-24-2008, 03:46 PM
I am 25 and love Disney music :thumbsup:It keeps me from going insane until I get back to WDW:woohoo:

:mickey3::minnie::mickey3::minnie:

Imagineer1981
07-24-2008, 06:09 PM
A co-worker came into my office and I was listening to POTC ride through on live365, he gave me a weird look, but I don't care, I love it!!!

minnie1956
07-24-2008, 08:34 PM
I am always listening to my collection! It just makes my mood so much better. Especially at work very early in the a.m., I put in the Animal Kingdom CD, ahhhh nirvana
:thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
07-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Count me in as a Disney music lover. I'm listening to it right now as I check out what's happening on Intercot. I play it at work and in the car all the time. It puts me in a good mood. When we're traveling to Disney - about 4 hours away - we start playing our Disney cd's and sing the whole way there. There's nothing better to get you ready for the Disney magic!:mickey:

Arielfan98
07-27-2008, 10:55 AM
That's not weird, however I bet people who aren't disney fans would say it's weird. Whenever there's a BBQ at my house it's actually called a disney BBQ, and my dad always puts on the disney radio. I remember the last time I went to WDW I was in MGM Hollywood Studios, and I was sitting with my mom by the sorcer hat eating popcorn, and one of the disney remix songs were playing. :popcorn:

weswerx
07-27-2008, 11:28 AM
The music is great! I have it playing all the time. I even have the music from the resort TV, which plays constantly around here. I even have a separate CD case for my Disney music. It's great, it really does help me to relax and imagine that I am back at the Happiest Place on Earth and not at work. :mickey:
I think the people that DON'T listen to Disney Music need to join a support group!