PDA

View Full Version : Mickeys Twas The Night Before Christmas Show

elmjimmlm
07-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Is this show in MK just for MVMCP or is it for everyone to see and does anyone know if it is still ongoing the week between Christmas and New Years?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I believe it's only for the parties that the show goes on but I think it *might* be performed during the week of Christmas and New Years. I really can't remember all that well since I was usually inside for it.

Eeyore's Pal
07-23-2008, 12:32 PM
It's a great show. I know we did catch it last year the day after Thanksgiving (a non-MVMCP night). I'm not sure how often it is shown outside the party though.

joanna71985
07-23-2008, 08:24 PM
I remember 2 years ago it was performed on the weekends during the day (and also in between the last party and New Years). Other then that it was just during the parties.

*Liz*
07-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Twas is performed during the Christmas parties in November and December, ALONG WITH every Saturday (6 showings) after the Christmas parties start (during normal park hours). During the week of Thanksgiving, it's also performed Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Once the week of Christmas begins, around the 22nd/23rd, parties are daily until New Year's Eve when the last shows take place. Take it from a CM who worked the show 2 years ago. ;) I miss it dearly! :)