PDA

View Full Version : Room Hopping at POP??

IamBelle
07-23-2008, 10:05 AM
We are staying @ Pop Century and checking in Aug 23. he next morning, we need to check out and check in to another room. I was wondering what happens to our luggage, do we stay w/ it or do they take care of it?? Also, do we have to stay in the hotel, or can we go to a park while we wait to check in??

Thank you,
IamBelle

Vito
07-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Is it the same type and classification of room? Is it possible to merge your two reservations together, or have it set up so they can keep you in the same room?

If that's not possible, take your luggage to the main desk and/or Bell services and they will hold on to it for you until your new room is ready. They would probably also deliver it to your room for you if you wanted to go out and do stuff at the parks, or you could simply pick it up later in the day/evening when you get back.

disneymom15
07-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Why do you have to change rooms? We had 2 reservations and they were able to keep us in the same room.

IamBelle
07-23-2008, 03:23 PM
The reason we have to change is cause we added a day onto it, and we couldn't stay in the same room

MuchLovedMama
07-23-2008, 05:47 PM
The reason we have to change is cause we added a day onto it, and we couldn't stay in the same room

They probably say they can't guarntee it but I'm sure they will try their best. I'd just mention it at check in that you also have reservations for the next day & you are hoping you can stay in the same room. We are doing the same thing but we have 3 rooms. We were going to check in on 9/18 but decided to go on 9/17 so we have room only for that night & then the rest of the stay after that. They told me they'd try but it's not a guarntee. I haven't seen anybody on here say that their wish wasn't granted. I'm sure it'll work out for you. Good luck to both of us. :thumbsup: