PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs

cmshelton1979
07-23-2008, 09:06 AM
Can someone tell me about it? I am staying there on my last night of my honeymoon (staying at WL Honeymoon Suite the other 5 nights).

CrazyStudent
07-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Buzz has a very good website on it. I don't have the link but I'm sure hel'll post it to this thread as soon as he sees it.

Take a walk with your spouse around the lake in the evening. It is very beautiful and very romantic. The grounds are so pretty in the evening. There also are hammocks along the lake if you two desire to relax and enjoy some quiet time around the lake, which is usually very quiet.

:thumbsup:

Goofster
07-23-2008, 12:30 PM
DW and I stayed there in September of 2007 when we went to WDW without our kiddos. We're big WL fans, but we did enjoy this resort. The grounds are beautiful and offer a lot of photo opportunities. We spent one morning taking pictures of one another around the resort - particularly at each of the fountains. We would definately stay there again on a trip without kids. :cool:

ThanxForNoticin
07-23-2008, 12:33 PM
VERY nice place. As mentioned, the walk around the lake is very romantic. The pool is outstanding, as is the food court (Pepper Market). Enjoy your stay.

caryrae
07-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Can someone tell me about it? I am staying there on my last night of my honeymoon (staying at WL Honeymoon Suite the other 5 nights).

Take a look here http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/coronadosprings/default.asp . You can look at pictures towards the bottom.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-23-2008, 02:12 PM
The food court is great and the pool very cool....we stayed in a non preferred room and it was a long walk to the laundry but there are bus stops spread around the resort so that's not too bad

Gator
07-23-2008, 04:48 PM
I really did love the Rancho area at CS. Very nice themes and very quiet. It won't be as nice as WL (especially the Honeymoon Suites), but it'll be close.

buzz2001
07-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Can someone tell me about it? I am staying there on my last night of my honeymoon (staying at WL Honeymoon Suite the other 5 nights).Check your PM's

lilolvr
07-25-2008, 07:59 AM
I love CSR for the atmosphere, great CM's and the deluxe-lite feel. CSR offers a spa, salon, full menu room service and fitness center not to mention a terrific main pool area and the best transportation that is not shared with any other resort.

Check out this photo!!
http://reflectionsby.smugmug.com/photos/336886827_5Xb5Y-XL.jpg

Imagineer1981
07-25-2008, 01:45 PM
its not a bad resort, a bit out of the way though, you are over by Blizzard Beach so towards the end of property

badllamamama
07-26-2008, 07:34 AM
CSR is a very nice resort with beautiful grounds and terrific CM's. We've always enjoyed our stays there. All I can say is PERFECTION....It's like two vacations..one at Disney and one at an amazing Mexican Resort.

VolMickey
07-26-2008, 08:17 AM
cool :cool: