PDA

View Full Version : Finally got travel documents today!

Young@Heart
07-23-2008, 01:11 AM
After a call to AAA right before closing yesterday, we were told everything was in and ready for us to come pick up. :cloud9:

We went out first thing this morning and got our documents and our trip-tik. Now it seems REALLY REAL!!! I can't believe I haven't started officially packing yet. Although, I did fill out the AAA Disney luggage tags tonight. :mickey:

A couple quick questions: what is the "free gift" from Planet Hollywood, and can the $15 voucher be used toward anything on the menu, or entrees only?

JenniferS.
07-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Yay!! I can't wait to get mine. When is your trip? I'm 41 days out now!! I think the free gift is a planet hollywood keyring. I know thats what we got the time we went. I"m not really sure about the $15.00 though. We usually just use the dining plan. Have a great trip!!

DISNEYLOVERS5
07-23-2008, 07:19 AM
After a call to AAA right before closing yesterday, we were told everything was in and ready for us to come pick up. :cloud9:

We went out first thing this morning and got our documents and our trip-tik. Now it seems REALLY REAL!!! I can't believe I haven't started officially packing yet. Although, I did fill out the AAA Disney luggage tags tonight. :mickey:

A couple quick questions: what is the "free gift" from Planet Hollywood, and can the $15 voucher be used toward anything on the menu, or entrees only?

wHEN DO YOU LEAVE? I STILL HAVE 46 DAYS.

Young@Heart
07-23-2008, 02:59 PM
We leave in 9 days!!! It seems like the travel documents came later this time than in previous trips, but other posters are saying about 10-14 days, so I guess they weren't really late.

vizsla
07-23-2008, 03:51 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

DisneyorBust
07-23-2008, 06:46 PM
It's amazing how a small packet of travel documents can bring such joy! Have a fantastic time in WDW!:mickey: