PDA

View Full Version : Night Of Joy

LauraleeH
07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Is anyone going to Night of Joy this year?

Is anyone NOT going because of the big move to DHS?

WDWFREAK101
07-22-2008, 07:30 PM
I want to go SO BADLY because I don't go to the Studios that often. I mostly go to MK. I'm REALLY excited now because of Toy Story Mania! I wanted to ride that so badly but my church group made the brilliant idea to go to Rock The Universe this year. :(

LauraleeH
07-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Aw, that's too bad. My brother is going to both Night of Joy and Rock the Universe...I don't think I'd like it as much because I heard stories about the long lines so I'm not going. Which night is your church going to RTU?

BelleCiavo
07-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I want to go SO BADLY because I don't go to the Studios that often. I mostly go to MK. I'm REALLY excited now because of Toy Story Mania! I wanted to ride that so badly but my church group made the brilliant idea to go to Rock The Universe this year. :(

Rock the Universe is going to be great! I love Third Day and Jars of Clay. We will probably not go though. I'm sorry to say that most of the church youth groups we've run across at both RTU and NOJ are very loud and out of control. I hope that's not the case this year and that the youth groups remember they are witnesses for Christ.

LauraleeH
07-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Yeah, I agree with you on the teens being crazy.

Rock The Universe is doing something now on Sunday mornings, called Morning Worship Service or something. I think it's great! I'm not a fan of RTU but I would go to a Night Of Joy service, if they had one.

WDWFREAK101
07-24-2008, 11:33 AM
Aw, that's too bad. My brother is going to both Night of Joy and Rock the Universe...I don't think I'd like it as much because I heard stories about the long lines so I'm not going. Which night is your church going to RTU?

Probably Saturday night. Going on Friday is going to be bad because we would have little time in the parks. Meeting at the Church at around 5 (because of School and work) and then driving 2 hours over there and finally getting situated. We won't enter the parks untill around 7:30-45 I would think that we would be going on Saturday.

Rock the Universe is going to be great! I love Third Day and Jars of Clay. I hope that's not the case this year and that the youth groups remember they are witnesses for Christ.

I agree on being a witness to christ. Having it so good in this country and having a God that loves you very much makes me want to go out and preach right now! :) I just got back from a heart wrenching trip to Jamaica with my youth group and to see how bad of a country they have and all of the poverty that is all around Montego Bay is almost sickening.

I do like Universal Studios but it doesn't compare to Disney. I only go there for the rides anyway. I do like the music but I won't stand and listen, I'll just wait in line for a ride next to a concert. Last time I was at Universal Studios an Employee (yeah notice I didn't say CM) yelled at me because I was 2 inches across a yellow line. Aparently that yellow line was a boundry and I stepped a whole 2 inches over it. I wish that Disney would have rides like The Mummy and MIB (Yes I know they have Buzz and Toy Story Mania) but I wish that Buzz could be a little more darker and the aliens looked a little wierder. I just feel that if Buzz closed down for a MASSIVE refurb. this ride could be INCREDIBLE! I am looking forward to RTU but I wish I was going to NOJ

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-24-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm glad they went over to Studios. Sadly, NOJ is one of the worst nights for CM's to work. You'd be surprised at how much stuff people try to do (and get away with). It's also the night when we have the most stuff stolen.

McGoofy
07-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Is anyone going to Night of Joy this year?

Is anyone NOT going because of the big move to DHS?

DH and I are going. In fact, this will be our first trip going to WDW without our son since he was born 10 years ago. Would it be bad of me to insert a smiley face here?;) (DS is not too happy about staying with grandma while mom and dad go to WDW, but he has to go to school.) My DH is the worship leader at our church, so we will both enjoy this thoroughly. We have only been to NOJ one other time at MK and that was about 4 years ago. It will be interesting to see how they do it at DHS. I am looking forward to it. To answer your original question, no, the move to DHS did not influence our decision at all whether or not we were going. Also, since we will be childless for those few days, you can't blame any teen behavior problems on us! :mickey: I'll see some of you there! My coundown clock says 41 days!

eeyorelover63
07-30-2008, 03:36 PM
belleciavo i like your reply about how u hope the youth groups remeber that they r witnesses for Christ!!!!