PDA

View Full Version : AAA Discounts?

DisneyDear83
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I just currently signed up for AAA today and was wondering how much of a discount people have gotten by using AAA. I know that you can get a discount on Disney packages through going to AAA or for room only through the website. I was just curious as to about what people have saved!!!

Young@Heart
07-22-2008, 04:30 PM
We saved about $350-$400 for our upcoming trip (less than 2 weeks!!!). We booked a vacation package (well, technically 2 packages) with 2 rooms at POP, 5 nights, 6 day MYW tickets with water park fun and more option, and dining plan for 5 people. Ages are: 2 adults, 14 yo, 12 yo, and 5 yo.

I had checked out all our choices on the WDW website and had an estimate when I went to AAA. I was very happy w/ the price we got through them. :mickey: We booked through AAA in 2006, and had a great experience then also.

Strmchsr
07-22-2008, 04:33 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!

Just a note about the AAA packages. During the times when WDW isn't offering much of a discount those are great, but when WDW has one of its value season discounts those are generally much better than AAA. You might also look into using Magical Journeys to book your trip as they can tell you the best deal. They can book the AAA room only, but only AAA can do the package.

Eeyore's Pal
07-22-2008, 04:36 PM
You do not have to go through AAA to get the room only discount. I've used a different TA and I've received 10-15% room only discounts. It depends on what season you go in and what resort you're staying at.