PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Tournament: Belle Region

DizneyFreak2002
07-22-2008, 03:29 PM
The Aladdin Region is complete... Here are the results:

Jiko defeated Backlot Express 31-10; Biergarten defeated End Zone Food Court 38-6; In our upset, Casey's Corner destroyed the 3 seeded Shutters 35-6; And Yakitori House defeated Il Mulino New York Trattoria 30-11...

The Belle Region games will now begin... Voting will be cast the same way as the previous regions.... Remember, I am going to list all 8 restaurants in the region in the poll... I am listing them as if it were the brackets you were looking at... Multiple votes are allowed for the poll... When voting, please only vote for 4 of the restaurants..

Here are the match ups:

1) Victoria and Albert's faces 8) The Lunching Pad
2) Earl of Sandwich faces 7) Intermission Food Court
3) Pinocchio Village Haus faces 6) Tokyo Dining
4) Lotus Blosson Cafe faces 5) Big River Grille & Brewing Works

When voting, please keep these match ups in mind... Please vote for one restaurant per match up, up to 4 votes... Remember, you will be allowed multiple votes...

All should go smooth just like the previous two regions....

Remember to keep track of the brackets here... The brackets have been updated to feature all the completed regions:

Disney Dining Tournament (http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=278703)

OK, on to the beginning of the tournament.. Happy voting!!!

Mackflava99
07-22-2008, 03:33 PM
My votes:
1) Victoria and Albert's
2) Earl of Sandwich
3) Pinocchio Village Haus
4) Big River Grille & Brewing Works

P.S. mall Rats was on TV this weekend and i actually thought of your quote when they said it- i had forgottten all about it-An i work 2 minutes from Silent bob and jays store,,,..

DizneyFreak2002
07-22-2008, 07:54 PM
That's cool that you work 2 minutes from the store... Pretty sweet deal...

GrmGrninGost
07-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Great tournament! :mickey:

BritCody
07-23-2008, 06:54 AM
Yes, Great Tournament. It was definitely missed last week!!!!

disneymom2000
07-23-2008, 08:15 AM
I absolutely love the River Grille. It is spacious which you don't get with many disney restaurants for their want of crowding as many people in one place at a time, but the selection of food is great. However, Pinocchio's Village Haus came in a very close second.

DizneyFreak2002
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Yes, Great Tournament. It was definitely missed last week!!!!

Sorry about that... My hard drive wound up with a bad sector and I was unable to fix it... So, I had to wait for the new hard drive to arrive from Dell... I tried to access the site using my PS3...

But, I am back, and the tournament has started again... just three more regions to go and Round 1 will be complete...

I am glad you all are enjoying this tournament...

avantgardeinker
07-23-2008, 03:06 PM
I LOVE Earl of Sandwich!! One of the best CS places on property!!

:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
07-23-2008, 06:27 PM
We are half way through this region... So far, Pinocchio Village Haus and Tokyo Dining are in a close match up... Let's see how this one turns out....

The Dumbo Region Will begin tomorrow night... Be on the look out....

RAIDER
07-24-2008, 04:07 AM
I know its sounds so silly with all the varietys ,but i just love the Earl of Sandwich :thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
07-24-2008, 11:30 AM
I know its sounds so silly with all the varietys ,but i just love the Earl of Sandwich :thumbsup:

You are not alone... During my trip last year, I tried Earl for the first time... Let me just say, I ate there a few more times after that... I loved it...

Mousemates
07-24-2008, 11:55 AM
PVH - love the IASW view