PDA

View Full Version : What will be in the rooms?

AvonleaCF
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Specifically, a 1-bedroom at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Will there be any laundry detergent?
What about soap/shampoo?
Coffee for the coffee pot?

And will they replenish anything upon request? I know there's no daily maid service (I'm staying on points from a Marriott time-share), but can you get stuff sent to your room if you ask?

Thanks!!

WRWDisney
07-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Laundry detergent: One loads worth
Soap/shampoo: Normal hotel sized bottles
Coffee for the coffee pot: one pots worth

They are not suppose to replenish without charging until your first light clean (day 4). That said, I have known it to happen. We always bring our own (of all three of the things you asked about). You didn't ask, but they also provide dishwasher detergent. We found it to be enough for two loads by being a little skimpy (we don't do a lot of dishes).

They also have dish detergent and plenty of paper towels (something we brought that we did not need). The most useful thing we brought that we normally don't was plastic baggies. There always seems to be a need for them.

Have a great trip:thumbsup:

AvonleaCF
07-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks! That helps a lot.

Also what is the towel situation there? Are there towels at the pool, or do you take them from your room? Any idea how many will be in a 1-bedroom?

Only 38 more days! :mickey:

WRWDisney
07-23-2008, 01:12 PM
There are towels at the pool.

As for the number in the room, I am certain that there are at least 4 sets, might be more. I know we washed ours a couple of times (needed whites washed but not many, so go ahead and toss the towels in).

I am jealous. we have about 320 more days till our next trip:(

LucyDriver
08-10-2008, 05:16 PM
There will be 4 sets of towels/handtowels/washclothes. You can get extras for a charge (I think $6). And towels are available at the pools.

you will also have kitchen soap and dishwasher soap provided that they will replenish free if you run out.

chefmickey3
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Just checked in today...staying at VWL for the first time. First of all, the resort and rooms are amazing! We have 6 sets of towels...lodgekeeping (as they call it here) made Mickey Ears out of one bath and two hand towels on the master bed! Everything is magical around here! Enjoy your stay!

Also, as we walked around, there appeared to be plenty of towels at the pool so we won't bring ours down.

peemagg
08-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Something that they don't provide, but we wish they would is something to wash out the jacuzzi and sanitize it. Just some soft scrub type stuff would work. We take some of that down and a small bottle of bleach. It allows us to disinfect the hoses of the tub along with the tub itself. That is what we use at work to disinfect the jacuzzi's.

7swans
08-31-2008, 10:12 AM
Me too, I also wish they would provide bathroom cleaner, if you plan to use the jacuzzi tub you will need to bring some.
A can of Lysol goes with us too.