PDA

View Full Version : Point Chart

DizneyFreak2002
07-22-2008, 12:57 PM
I remember downloading an Excel spreadsheet from Intercot that someone created that allows you to keep track of your points.... I cannot seem to find that spreadsheet here anymore... Can someone help me out??? My hard drive in my old computer crashed and I lost everything...

Ed
07-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Your wish is my command! (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/dvc/software/DVC%20Points%20Worksheet%20-%20Intercot.xls)

If anyone else is interested, it can be found by clicking on the "Info Central" tab at the top of this page, then scroll down to Disney Vacation Club. You'll also find a sample sheet.

:cool:

DizneyFreak2002
07-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Thanks.... That is exactly what I was looking for...

mjstaceyuofm
07-23-2008, 09:50 AM
The spreadsheet is nice, but I've found that since DVC has expanded their online services and management of your accounts - it's pretty easy to keep track of your vacations and how many points you do/don't have remaining.

DizneyFreak2002
07-23-2008, 10:18 AM
The spreadsheet is nice, but I've found that since DVC has expanded their online services and management of your accounts - it's pretty easy to keep track of your vacations and how many points you do/don't have remaining.

I find the site easy as well.. However, I like my own little statement, ya know??? Just for my records... :)