PDA

View Full Version : A list of great CM's

Diznee4Me
07-21-2008, 10:17 AM
A recent post made me think it would be nice if we could start a list of CM's that have really made our trips that much more memorable. Maybe it could be made a sticky for a period of time and some of Intercot's own great WDW (and Disnelyand's) great CM's could pass it on to manangement. Just an idea. I'll start it off.

Last trip we had Ken of Liberty, North Carolina. He was a waiter at Cindrella's Royal Table and he was fantastic. His service and attitude was superb. He told jokes and was really interested in us and where we were from. I wrote a letter to WDW Customer Service which they acknowledged. If you get a chance to dine at CRT, ask for Ken - you won't regret it.

IloveDisney71
07-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Barry at LeCellier

In December 2007 we ate at LeCellier. Barry was our server. He was the best server I've ever had during my many trips to Disney. He was helpful to the newbies in our group who had never eaten at LeCellier. He was perfectly attentive, not too little and not too much. He also had a great sense of humor. We loved how he finished almost every thought or sentence with "okay". :number1: I sent an email to Disney about his wonderful service and I have never done that before.

laprana
07-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Clara Brown, mousekeeper at the Poly!!

Clara was by far the best mousekeeper we've had on any WDW trip, and in any WDW resort! She went above and beyond every single day she took care of our room. She also was so friendly, always saying "hello" when she saw us, asking how we were doing, and making pleasant conversation with us. I sent an e-mail to WDW communications about how great she was...I just hope it got to the right people, and especially hope that Clara got the recognition she deserves for truly bringing some extra magic to the guests who are lucky enough to have her as a mousekeeper!!

Great thread!! :thumbsup:

Minnie Imagineer
07-21-2008, 11:18 AM
A waitress at CRT was the best CM!! I can't remember her name but she was older (40s or 50s maybe) and she had been working there for years. She was so sweet and let me keep the menu!!

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Last summer our best was a young man named Orlando working in the Dinosaur section of AK. We were in the the fossil playground and he started playing and pin trading with DD 4 1/2 at the time. He even got us into VIP section of Nemo! He was wonderful and we will look for him again this summer.
Jen

disneycutie165
07-21-2008, 12:11 PM
GLORIA,a mousekeeper at the Wilderness Lodge

She always arranged my toys and folded our towels into animals!:D

WDWFanatic
07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Steve at the Coral Reef

We had a party of 12 and he was great. Even took the kids to find the hidden mickey.

irish1967
07-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Matthew, Fort Wayne, IN - our tour guide for keys to the kingdom.

Definitely made me want to take the tour again!

SgtTigger
07-21-2008, 07:39 PM
STAN at the Wilderness Lodge.....

If you have meet Stan you would understand....
He has made several of our trips a wonderfull time....... We have done Flag Family 2 times and we had Stan both times...... He does it up right.......

Thanks...........

:cop: :tigger: