PDA

View Full Version : Chubby Disney character pillows?

disneycutie165
07-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Last time at Disney I bought the cutest Minnie Mouse! She is fat and round, and they also had many other Mickey gang characters. I was just wondering because this time I want to get the whole collection!

:mjump::donald::goofy::chip::dale:

jrkcr
09-15-2008, 06:10 AM
DD8 got several of these at DL a few weeks back. They are kinda like bean bag pillows, and about the size of her head. She loves them!
She has Donald, Goofy, and .....someone else, but I can't remember who. :blush:
I would ask her, but it is 3am....

Diznee4Me
09-15-2008, 08:41 AM
DD8 got several of these at DL a few weeks back. They are kinda like bean bag pillows, and about the size of her head. She loves them!
She has Donald, Goofy, and .....someone else, but I can't remember who. :blush:
I would ask her, but it is 3am....

.....Pluto. :D

jrkcr
09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
HAHA, I can't believe you know and I don't! She doesn't have Goofy....but he is next on her wish list.

Diznee4Me
09-15-2008, 01:52 PM
She and I were playing with them right after y'all gave them to her. They were soft......:D

ShinynewJB
09-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Last time at Disney I bought the cutest Minnie Mouse! She is fat and round, and they also had many other Mickey gang characters. I was just wondering because this time I want to get the whole collection!

:mjump::donald::goofy::chip::dale:

I saw some of these when I was there (got back yesterday) if I'm thinking of the same ones you are. I think I even saw a festive Pluto one with antlers in the Christmas shop in DTD too.

jrkcr
10-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Oh, I'l have to sneak and look for those! Christmas themed ones would be make a great gift for DD! :thumbsup: