PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass in EPCOT

Momof5
07-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Can you have more than 1 fastpass at a time in EPCOT? For example, can I pick up a fastpass for Soarin for later on my way to ride Soarin first thing and then go get a fastpass for TestTrack before I use my Soarin fastpass?

joanna71985
07-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Can you have more than 1 fastpass at a time in EPCOT? For example, can I pick up a fastpass for Soarin for later on my way to ride Soarin first thing and then go get a fastpass for TestTrack before I use my Soarin fastpass?

A certain amount of time has to pass before you can get a second FP. I believe it is 2 hours (or using the first FP first).

disneygeek84
07-20-2008, 07:57 PM
You have to wait a certain amount of time before you can get another FP as the PP stated, but Yes, you can have 2 FP's for different rides at the same time. You can have as many as you want, you just have to wait something like 2 hours between when you can get another.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-20-2008, 08:35 PM
They are correct, you do have to wait 2 hours after getting your first fast pass. However it is possible to have more than one at the same time. In other words, if you get a fast pass for Soarin' and it's for 4 hours away, you would be able to get another fast pass after 2 hours has gone by. When you get your first fast pass it will tell you exactly what time you are eligible to get your next fast pass.

PeterPan
07-21-2008, 12:48 AM
ATTENTION:

It is not necessarily a two hour wait between FastPasses. The Master Computer calculates how long your wait should be based on demand. I have been able to get another FastPass MANY TIMES in as short as 30 minutes. Granted, this is usually first thing in the morning, and at very slow times of the year.

Again, there is not a "set time" alotted between FastPasses - it is all up to the calculations of the computer that runs the system.

flyinbabe
07-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I believe the general rule of thrumb for the next fast pass is either 2 hours or when the first one expires which ever is sooner. During slow times. you might be able to get a fast pass within the next 30 to 45 min depending on which attaction.
:mickey: Lorie

Imagineer1981
07-21-2008, 10:58 AM
They are all correct. Its normally 2 hours but it can be less depending on crowds. If you get a fast pass for soarin at 10 you can't get another one until 12 normally. However if its a really slow day, you could get a fast pass at 10 for soarin and the fast pass could be for 11. After 11 you can get another one and that was only an hour!