PDA

View Full Version : Info packet on the way

coffeeyumm
07-20-2008, 01:20 PM
I've requested an info DVD/package via a mailing I received... should arrive this week! I want to review it all and then propose the idea of a DVC to my husband... for our family of six ~ wanting enough room (2-room villa) at a reasonable cost every 2 years, which resort do you recommend? Since we don't plan to go EVERY year, but every OTHER year, that affects how many points we need, right? I'm assuming even the OLDEST DVC properties are still kept-up well, so if we bought a re-sale it would be comparable to a newer resort, right? Any resorts better than others for kids the ages of ours? Last time we stayed in 2 adjoining rooms at POP, and it was AWESOME! THANKS!!!

P.S. We are able to take advantage of the Disney transportation and meal plan in a DVC, aren't we?

DVC Mike
07-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Since we don't plan to go EVERY year, but every OTHER year, that affects how many points we need, right?

Just purchase half the points needed for an annual stay.

I'm assuming even the OLDEST DVC properties are still kept-up well, so if we bought a re-sale it would be comparable to a newer resort, right?

Yes, in most cases. Keep in mind the different contract expiration dates of the different resorts.

P.S. We are able to take advantage of the Disney transportation and meal plan in a DVC, aren't we?

Yes, DVC members can take advantage of all the perks of staying onsite.