PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Ghost Picture?

Mrs Bus Driver
07-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Has anyone done this in front of HM? I was wondering what the ghost looks like :hmghost:

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-20-2008, 01:15 PM
It's great! We've been hoping to do it for a couple of trips, and we finally got the chance on our last one!

The ghost is a really creepy looking one...not one of the cute ones!

McGoofy
07-20-2008, 03:38 PM
We were there for MNSSHP this past Halloween. We had one taken that night. It's really cool because it was dark outside, and there were colored lights on the Haunted Mansion. I actually purchased two of the photos. DH and I were dressed in vampire costumes, and DS was in an old fashioned gravedigger costume with cloak and top hat, so we didn't smile for the the photo where we were looking straight at the camera. Then in the second photo, the CM had us look "frightened." We all turned like we were looking toward the driver's seat. I had my hands up like I was screaming, DH has his mouth wide open with a frightened look, and DS looks shocked and is pointing to the "ghost." It really looks like we were looking at the ghost, even though nothing was there when they were taking the pictures. The pics turned out so cool with the ghost in the driver's seat of the horse carriage! If you have the game Haunted Mansion Clue, the ghost in our photo is the ghost on the game piece called "The Skeleton." The MNSSHP is the only time that I have seen CM's take photos there. I don't know for sure if they do it at other times.:ghost:

Young@Heart
07-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Wow, I hope we can do this picture! What a great souvenier to have! :mickey:

DDuck66
07-21-2008, 11:25 AM
We loved that picture in 2006, but when we went last year they did not have it set up. I hope they have it this year. Madame Carlotta (?) was in front of the HM last year and she was great to interact with and we got some good pics there.

Imagineer1981
07-21-2008, 11:32 AM
thanks for the info, I need to do this