PDA

View Full Version : Buying park tickets

wdwvacationeer
07-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I usually buy a package so that the park tickets are included and everything is on my room key. Or one other time I bought tickets at the Disney Store- which has since closed. This year we are going "room only". Should I buy my tickets online before I leave so I have them when I get there. Or is it easy to buy park passes once I get there? Can I purchase them at my resort?

Jarrod
07-20-2008, 10:46 AM
You should buy them before you leave. It is a little bit cheaper than buying them once you arrive. I have bought them from the intercot sponsor (I forget who it is), but we prefer to buy them from Disney before we leave and just pick them up when we arrive at our resort. That way there is no worrting about them in the mail. I have heard that you can buy them from AAA also, but have not done that because it seems too complicated for a minor savings. If you buy them from Disney online, you print your confirmation and then just take it to the Concierge services desk at the Resort when you check in and they give you the tickets.

ibrowse17
07-20-2008, 10:54 AM
Agreed. Though we have AP's, I had to buy a park hopper for our nephew. I bought his at our Disney Store well ahead of our upcoming trip. Buying in advance does save you a few bucks, so I would go that route rather than buy them once you are there. It is so easy to buy them on line from Disney, and I have bought MVMCP and P&P tickets this way in the past. I have never had a problem picking them up at a park ticket window, and you do not pay for shipping that way either! Have a great trip:thumbsup: