PDA

View Full Version : LG Rumor

Flower
07-19-2008, 12:47 PM
Does anyone have this phone? I just got a new one yesterday and am having issues with it!

I try to send a photo from my phone and it 'connects' but comes back with an error code G-65 "there was an error trying to register your phone" code.

I also tried to download some of the awesome ringtones from a previous thread here and I kept getting an error msg on the website - it would not send the text info to my phone. :shrug:

Flower
07-19-2008, 01:24 PM
I figured it out!

If anyone has any opinions of their rumor I would love to hear it!

vizsla
07-19-2008, 06:07 PM
My DD and I have the LG Rumor and we both love it. We did have some issues when we first got them, (but they were just put on the market at that time). We had to work with Tech support to get the bugs worked out and since then they have been terrific.

Flower
07-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Vince,

With my old LG I was able to press a button, say the name of the person I wanted to call and it would hands-free dial for me....Can I do that with the rumor? I have not been able to find the feature and the 'manual' they gave me is no help whatsoever.

tinkerbell04
07-19-2008, 08:40 PM
I got the LG Rumor about 5 months ago and have really liked it! I haven't had any issue with the tech pieces. I also have not tried to figure out the voice recognition but I thought that the person at the Sprint store when we bought it said that it is possible. I tend to use the speed dial preprogrammed numbers for my most frequently dialed people. I really wanted it for the keyboard for texting, which I do ALOT :blush:

vizsla
07-20-2008, 07:53 AM
I never tried to access the voice recognition on the phone. I know it is available but never tried to set it up because I really have no need for it. I had it on my last phone and never used it.

sharimac
07-20-2008, 07:39 PM
My DD's both have one and I would never buy another one. I have had to bring one of them in for service 4 times. It's not an issue with that specific phone because it has been completely replaced 2 times. The guy at the Sprint repair store said that they are nothing but trouble. He doesn't even try to fix them anymore, he just replaces them.