PDA

View Full Version : DHS- park plan help?

bkfree
07-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi, Our trip will be Dec.3-10th and we will visit DHS twice. Once arriving at park opening and the second day arriving later for a 3pm ADR and staying for late EMH.

With the addition of Toy Story Mania and this will the first time to ride RRR and TOT, which do we FP and which do we get in line for and do we try all 3 both days or make one a priority each day.

Or maybe during that week, the crowds are not so bad, so I am stressing over nothing.

The first year we went after Soarin opened, we never got to ride it because the FP went so quickly and the line was always 120 minutes.SO that has me worried about a repeat at TSM.
The next trip we went to Early EMH at Epcot and road Soarin 3 times in a row.
Also the day that we will have a late arrival, any suggestions?

Mickey Magic
07-18-2008, 06:28 PM
:mickey:Here's what I think after visiting in June...Get FP for Toy Story, the wait is soooo long. However, they do have a single rider line too, if you don't mind that. I would then get FP for RRC and wait for TT (it's usually the shorter of the 2) OR get FP for TT and ride single rider on RRC. BUT...of all 3, the wait for TSM is definitly the LONGEST!! Have fun!!:mickey:

disneymom15
07-18-2008, 07:07 PM
We were there last Dec 11-15. Wait times were low for RnR and ToT. I don't do ToT so we would get 2 fastpasses for ToT and husband would ride it back to back.

bkfree
07-18-2008, 10:15 PM
My daughter will ride TOT and RRC so single rider line would not work. She is 8.

So we would go straight back to TSM get a FP and then back to the front for TOT and RRC. Is this right!

Simba'sBud
07-18-2008, 10:23 PM
We were there last Dec. from the 6-14 and the wait times for those rides weren't that bad at all. As a matter of fact we rode TOT back to back in the standby line. I would definitely concentrate my FP efforts towards TSM and not worry too much about the other major rides.

The only time we've experienced huge crowds at DHS was during Star Wars Weekends and in the evening during Christmas just before the Spectacle of Lights begins, but then the crowds are concentrated towards the back of the park anyway.

Enjoy your trip, it's a great time of year to be there!!

Pirate Granny
07-18-2008, 11:49 PM
I've been in December a few times and if we went to DHS in the afternoon we never were able to get FP for RR...we could get for ToT...can't say about the TS as we were there over Memorial Day and the ride had a soft opening and we waited 45 minutes in the regular line...it's cute, but no way would I wait more than 30 minutes every again...and that is the upper limit, so have someone take all the passes and get a fast pass as soon as you arrive for Toy Story and then meet over by Tower for a ride and perhaps your next FP won't be too long after that and you can get the RR then. DON'T leave all the rides for your afternoon there...unless the rides thin out after fantansmic during the EMH night...never done that so can't say...
:pirate: