PDA

View Full Version : Lots of 2TS restaurants...

IceCreamlover
07-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Just want to get some expert opinions. I'm not sure it would be worth getting the DDP if you're doing mostly 2TS rests. We'll be there 7 nights, with ressies at Flying Fish twice, Cali Grill, Yachstman Steakhouse. Could use 1 TS at Tutto Italia, pay OOP for maybe Yachtsman.
Oh & I have the DDE.
Anybody think it's worth having the DDP also with these ressies?
Thanks!

SBETigg
07-18-2008, 05:34 PM
I think it's worth looking into the deluxe dining plan, definitely. With those restaurant selections on the deluxe dining plan, you will probably end up saving money and still have credits for other meals. The deluxe dining plan is three meals and two snacks a day per person, including appetizer, entree, dessert, and I'm not sure about tip-- but that's counter service or table service, your choice. If you go signature dining for one meal a day, it will be two meals plus two snacks for one day, a lot of food still.

JMTStone
07-18-2008, 06:02 PM
We did the same thing our last trip. CRT, California Grill and Fantasmic/Brown Derby were 2 DDP TSes each. I ended up paying out of pocket for a few meals. I think I'd do deluxe.

henry.james.s
07-19-2008, 12:40 PM
I get the Deluxe DDP every trip.
The way I work it is use 1TS for breakfast and 2TS for dinner. Doing this I figure I at least save enough everyday to cover all tips and break even. :thumbsup: