PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Tours......

atnextc
07-18-2008, 10:47 AM
I know that MK has the KTTK Tour, as I have gone on it and Brick was very funny and well worth the money spent even though its 5 hours and eats up "alot" of the day.

I was just wondering if AK, or MGM, or Epcot also had these backstage, behind the scences tours?

:mickey:

Also for those that went on Keys to the Kingdom tour, do you think if you went on it again, you would have a bettter/different experience or just the same script spit out by a different person???

JasonH
07-18-2008, 01:19 PM
There are many tours to choose from and I've included the link to see what ones you may be interested in. On a side note, there are none for DHS with the exception of it being included in the Backstage Magic Tour. There used to be an animation tour separate from the Magic Of Disney Animation and it had allowed you to go to one of the production buildings but that is no longer available since there is no more working animation at Florida. :(
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/tours.asp

Crow
07-19-2008, 12:00 AM
it is sad that there is no more animation there...
I have to think which tour I may do in Sept, seeing as how this may b the last of my many trips for awhile
I liked Hidden Treasures of World Showcase, but they dont have it anymore.

BriarRose0708
07-19-2008, 03:16 AM
I would love to go on the KTTK tour again, and have Brick as my tour guide for the second time! I can think of so many questions I would have asked him now, that I didn't before. During our "biological" break we listened in on the tour next to us, and I didn't care for the guide that much. I'd take another tour with Brick any day!