PDA

View Full Version : What's included in WCC Skillet?

LeeAnn
07-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Does it include a drink? dessert? Or is that ordered seperate?

I'm budgeting tips for our trip. We are DDP and I trying to figure out what our bill will be so I can figure out the tips?

Thanks.

Tygger7
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
The Skillet is very good a WCC. Basically, it's your entree....your drinks & dessert are charged separately.

I was in the same boat, trying to accurately budget for tips on our last trip. What I ended up doing was reviewing all the menus of the restaurants we planned to eat at. Then, I figured "what if" based on everyone ordering the most expensive things on the menu: most expensive entree, most expensive dessert. Then added drinks. I added all that up, mulitplied by 20%, and rounded to the next highest dollar. For example, if my estimated total bill came out to $125, I figured 20% ($25), and rounded up to $30 for budgeting purposes. This came in handy, as there were several instances where we decided to order "specialty" drinks and since I'd budgeted a little more, it didn't hurt our finances. :marg:

WishingStar2006
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM
If you are on the disney dining plan then the drinks (non-alcoholic) and dessert are included in the DDP....you just have to tip. OH, and the milk shakes are REFILLABLE!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

wendy*darling
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
That's exactly how I do it too. Works very well, and we always come out ahead. :thumbsup:

The WCC skillet includes salad, bread, meat and veggies.
You will order drinks and dessert separately.

Simba'sBud
07-17-2008, 04:31 PM
OH, and the milk shakes are REFILLABLE!!!!!!!

Believe me, this was a HUGE factor when deciding to eat there again on our next trip!! And be sure to get a different flavor each time!!

Hint: Try the PB&J flavor. It's a lot better than you would expect! :cheers:

LeeAnn
07-29-2008, 07:13 PM
are the milkshakes a beverage on the Dining plan?