PDA

View Full Version : Water Delivery from Costco Qs

LeeAnn
07-17-2008, 01:59 PM
I read that Costco will deliver to your resort. We will be staying @ POP. What do I need to do in order to get the delivery prior to arrival?

What address do I use delivery to POP?
Any special notes do I need to include?
How far in advance do I need to order it?
And do I get some tracking info, if the reosrt says they don't have it?

What has been your experience w/ Water from Costco?
Also, did you order anything else?

BraddyB
07-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Cant say I know the answers but after seeing your post I am intrigued too!!!!! I have a Costco membership and that would be great if they delivered to there !!!!!!

Mama Lo
07-20-2008, 11:45 AM
Hi,
I always ship all of our "luggage" to the resort before we leave. I call to get the correct address and make sure that UPS say they will have it there at least a day before I am due to check in. I always call to see if the boxes are there before I leave home. I have done this at the AKL, Beach Club and GF all without a hitch!

I would think you could do it this with a water deliver from Costco as well.

Good luck!
Lois

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-21-2008, 07:51 PM
I sent you a PM about another option as well.

mpoppins-sc
07-21-2008, 09:20 PM
I sent some to the poly last week. Just used the poly address and put
my name--guest arriving 7/12
polynesian resort

I emailed the concierge and told them to expect it. It was in my room when we arrived.

em-n-mia's-mommy
07-22-2008, 01:49 AM
How much do you think it would cost to send a case of water down there ups? The reason i ask is i do not have a costco membership and i do not want to be charged the delivery charge for just ordering a case of water from an online grocer. I never thought of this option but it could work. If you think it could work how far in advance should i send it?

disneyfan328
07-22-2008, 09:16 AM
There is another delivery option avaialable other than the OP option. I have sent you Pm's. does anyone have the cost for COSTCO for the price of the water and shipping?