PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP...what is DC wearing?

disney323
07-16-2008, 05:59 PM
We are so excited to be able to go to the MNSSHP again (1st time on our honeymoon) now we can experience it with our 3 yr. old ds. I am debating on what he should dress up as. I don't want him to be another mickey mouse in the crowd. He loves Handy Manny and I"m thinking of finding a costume of him. If going, what will your DC be?!

NJGIRL
07-16-2008, 07:07 PM
My son is 10 years old now so he won't dress up anymore but in the past he has gone as Pooh, Buzz lightyear, the red power ranger, a fighter jet pilet and a ninja.

crazypoohbear
07-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Remember that it will be very warm down there. Not like trick or treating here in MA. where it could be 80 or it could be 45 and freezing rain.
You could always dress him like a life guard in board shorts with Zinc on his nose and cheeks carrying or wearing floaties on his arms or a mini surf board, a bright orange shirt that says GUARD
Or just have him wear grey shirt and grey shorts with a small model airplane stuck to his shirt and carrying a model plane/ He would be an aircraft carrier :D

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-16-2008, 11:11 PM
We are costuming for the weather... DD3 will be a dalmation... white shortalls with black felt spots, a white tank top, and white baseball fat that we sewed black felt ears on. If she will deal with it.. a tail I sewed. If she lets me, we can do some face make up... but she doesn't tend to stand for that.

Younger DD20 months will be in a cheetah print t-shirt and shorts, I have cheetak print Mickey ears, make up whiskers, and sewing a tail to the shorts.

I figure then they can be in costume, but still comfy!

Hope to see you all there on 9/23!

NJGIRL
07-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Please remember even tough it is warm in Oct during the day the nights can get a little chilly. We always go the last two weeks in Oct and most nights I need a lite jacket and pants.

Disney Doll
07-17-2008, 03:04 PM
We are costuming for the weather... DD3 will be a dalmation... white shortalls with black felt spots, a white tank top, and white baseball fat that we sewed black felt ears on. If she will deal with it.. a tail I sewed. If she lets me, we can do some face make up... but she doesn't tend to stand for that.

Younger DD20 months will be in a cheetah print t-shirt and shorts, I have cheetak print Mickey ears, make up whiskers, and sewing a tail to the shorts.

I figure then they can be in costume, but still comfy!

Hope to see you all there on 9/23!

We're doing something very similar for our DS who will be turning 1 on our next trip in October. He's going to be a dalmatian, I am dressing as Cruella, and DH is dressing as a henchman. I am also making a homemade dalmatian costume by adding felt spots to a white outfit. I figure comfort is key when you are at the parks.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
07-18-2008, 09:34 PM
We will be there On September 23... when are you going? If the same time.. I will keep an eye out for your little dalmation!