PDA

View Full Version : RaglanRoad

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-16-2008, 02:45 PM
:chef: Okay, I've gotten advice about Tony's....now, what is good and was is bad on the Raglan Road menu ?:twocents Please:....

TINKERBELL_82
07-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Ooo there a lots of good things at RR! My personal favs are the shepherds pie (soooo good), the burgers, and the Guiness! :beer: :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Those all sound good:mickey:

bjs6
07-16-2008, 11:38 PM
I ate at Raglan Road for the first time in June.
Had Kevin's Ham and 2 :beer: (both Murphy's Irish Red). We sat outside. I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-17-2008, 12:04 PM
:) Thanks

mdricks
07-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Irish car bombs.

:beer:

SBETigg
07-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Kevin's ham was definitely the main dish to get, but the salmon was also excellent. Ger's bread and butter pudding is one of the best desserts I've ever had. It was incredible, not at all what I expected. Nothing was bad, but the calamari appetizer was a disappointment, not much calamari.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-17-2008, 04:27 PM
:) My mom was hoping for corned beef and cabbage but I don't see it on the menu....ooohhh that dessert sounds good just with the name

SBETigg
07-17-2008, 05:48 PM
:) My mom was hoping for corned beef and cabbage but I don't see it on the menu....ooohhh that dessert sounds good just with the name

If she's looking for corned beef and cabbage, she will definitely love Kevin's Kudos. It's listed here as loin of bacon and now on RR's menu as loin of ham, but it is an upscale corned beef and cabbage sort of dish. Not quite, but something like it. She'll love it.

lauter52
07-18-2008, 12:46 AM
I had Bang Bang's Bangers (& Mash) and it was awsome! Sausages over onions and mashed potatoes!

You have to get the bread pudding...it was the best dessert I have ever eaten.

mouseketeer mom
07-18-2008, 07:02 AM
What are the odds of eating outside at Raglan Road? LIke the idea of trying it, but don't want to eat in the bar area.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-18-2008, 09:41 AM
If she's looking for corned beef and cabbage, she will definitely love Kevin's Kudos. It's listed here as loin of bacon and now on RR's menu as loin of ham, but it is an upscale corned beef and cabbage sort of dish. Not quite, but something like it. She'll love it.

That's great, I will make a note of that for her.

SBETigg
07-18-2008, 10:39 AM
What are the odds of eating outside at Raglan Road? LIke the idea of trying it, but don't want to eat in the bar area.

I'm not sure about eating outside at Raglan Road. They do have a website of their own, maybe that will help with more information?

There are bars inside, but it's really no different than eating at a bar and grill type restaurant, like Outback, Chili's, Applebee's, as far as atmosphere, arguably a little nicer with better food and occasional live music.

mouseketeer mom
07-18-2008, 12:05 PM
I went to the Raglan Road website, its neat. Has anyone tried to make a ressie thru the website vs. calling WDW dining??

SurferStitch
07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
The scallop forest appetizer is wonderful. Their fish and chips are also incredible....super crispy and delicious.

I had a special when we were there another time....it was a Chilean sea bass, and it was amazing. Too bad it's not a regular menu item.

We also get the beer samplers. Very good!

maxrebo77
07-18-2008, 05:37 PM
I really like this place. Love the entertainment. But if you are going for food, do not do the sausage thing. I grew up with b&s and know the taste. Strangers tried to shrare with me.

baldburke
07-18-2008, 10:29 PM
We went during the first month i was open in 2005 and the food was good, but what we liked best about it was the live music and dancer. It made you feel like you were in a pub in the northeast instead of central Florida. Do they still try to do live entertainment regularly?

BelleLovesTheBeast
07-19-2008, 12:42 PM
It's Not Bleedin Chowder is my favorite item on their menu. It is full of seafood and not very soupy. It is delicious!

For an appetizer both the Seared Beef Salad and the Smoked Salmon are really good.

For dessert the Dunbrody Kiss...if you like chocolate.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-19-2008, 03:10 PM
I love chocolate....

lauter52
07-24-2008, 10:10 PM
I went to the Raglan Road website, its neat. Has anyone tried to make a ressie thru the website vs. calling WDW dining??

I made a reservation through the website. Pretty easy to do, but you have to register to do it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-25-2008, 12:43 PM
I finally got to see their website it is awesome and includes some yummy looking pictures from their menu...according to the website, live entertainment starts at 9pm each night:thumbsup: