PDA

View Full Version : What is your Disney antenna topper?

disneycutie165
07-16-2008, 01:46 PM
As a fanatic of antenna toppers, Disney is my favorite place to stock our supply.Right now we have the AK Mickey. I would like to get the Disney Cuties, Pirate Mickey head, and the Indiana Jones hat. But which one do you have right now and which ones would you like to get?

Itchy
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
I have the standard Mickey in Black and Lime Green, Pirates Head, and Haunted Mansion Mickey with Bat wings for ears.

The last one matches my Black Chevy Equinox perfectly.:mickey:

ibrowse17
07-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I had a classic black Mickey:mickey:, but my new Suburban does not have an antenna:(

caryrae
07-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Funny I was looking online at these earlier. I found a site that showed one that looked like Spaceship Earth and the Castle. If you do a serch for "disney ball collection" it should be at the top, never knew there was so many.

MickeyChick
07-16-2008, 03:35 PM
I have the Disney fan topper. A white ball with shades, smile and mouse ear hat. Love it!

Minnie Imagineer
07-16-2008, 05:24 PM
I have...

-Mickey Rudolph
-Mickey Sorcerer Hat (Imagineering version)
-Mickey stripped red & white ornament
-nemo
-incredibles
-50th ann. gold sparkle Mickey w/ ears
-Mickey with Santa hat
-Valentines Day Mickey pink w/ red hearts
-American (stars stripes) Mickey
-Minnie pink with crown
-silver crown with pink base (says wdw)
-Mickey Easter bunny ears
-St. Pat's Mickey with green hat
-all colors in Mickey glitter
-new Years gold hat Mickey ears

luvmyboys4ever
07-17-2008, 02:48 AM
My favorite was stolen! :mad: It was the castle. I really liked my Easter egg ears, but the kids needed it for a bobin while fishing :fish:...not a joke. Now, I have a Nemo. But, I always change with the holidays, which is why I love them.

Jeniflower
07-17-2008, 07:48 AM
i have (deep breath)

The bunny
Minnie Witch
Ghost
Bat
eyeore
Pot of Gold
Reindeer
Sparkly Gold
Animal (technically my sisters)
POTC

to name a few but none can go on my car as they get lifted or distroyed... thats how we lost the tigger one :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-17-2008, 11:18 AM
:mickey: The black Mickey, but our new Toyota doesn't have an antenna

EpcotFan182
07-17-2008, 03:52 PM
I have the Spaceship Earth one. Unfortunately, I forgot to take it off when I got my car washed, so the supports fell off, so now it's just the ball. I'll be getting a new one soon enough :)

dmosher
07-17-2008, 04:26 PM
Though I no longer need it (no car needed where we live now), I have an awesome Stitch topper that DW bought me a few years ago. It's a fully sculpted stitch smiling and clinging onto yoru antenna by his hands (as if he is hanging on for the fun of it)
Looks like this (http://www.mortalwombat.com/Special/Stitch.jpg)

I almost miss driving just to see the little guy riding along with me.
:pipes:
D

Vito
07-18-2008, 03:21 AM
I have a few different ones, but my favorites are the Pirate Mickey ears (the one with the red bandana and earring) and Sorcerer Mickey head.

GrmGrninGost
07-18-2008, 09:41 AM
I'm using the plain black Mickey right now. I have almost all the holiday ones that I switch to at the appropriate time! I love those things! :mickey:

MickeyMousse
07-18-2008, 11:15 AM
My last 2 were a bright blue glitter Mickey and the basic black Mickey. Unfortunately, my new vehicle doesn't have an antenna, so I will need to get myself a cling/car magnet/license plate frame on my next trip! :mickey:

Soul_Power
07-19-2008, 03:34 AM
A little off topic, but do any of you have your Disney antenna toppers on your Volkswagen? I have a 2004 Passat and the angled antenna that goes with it. Is an antenna topper okay to put on my car or will it come flying off? I've always wanted to put one on my car but do not want to lose it!

VolMickey
07-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Silver glitter mickey on our minivan.

BronxTigger
07-19-2008, 01:48 PM
I don't have any, but my brother has the soccer Mickey...it looks like a regular soccer ball but has Mickey ears.

I was driving his car a couple of weeks ago, and I had forgotten the ball was up there (his antenna is in the back - you can't see it when you are in the car). As I was driving on the highway, the sun ended up behind me and the shadow of Mickey Mouse was on the road in front of me. I was like "what in the world? A hidden Mickey!"....duh! :doh:

poohbearfan
07-19-2008, 05:36 PM
I have....

-plain black Mickey head:mickey3:
-sorcerer Mickey head:smickey:
-pirate ball with skull face and pirate hat
-pirate Mickey with earring
-pumpkin Mickey head:mpumpkin:
-Mickey head with pilgrim hat:pilgram:
-pink Minnie head with yellow crown
-sorcerer hat with Pluto feet and ears
-spaceship earth with Goofy feet and hat
-test track Mickey head
-red and white striped Mickey head with holly
-rudolph nose Mickey head:deer:
-Pooh Bear head:pooh:
-AK Tree with Donald feet and clothes
-Castle with Mickey feet and clothes
-pink Mickey head with red hearts all over it
-black Mickey head with red and silver glitter ears
-06 with Mickey ears
-black Mickey head with uncle sam hat
-red and white striped Mickey head with stars on the ears
-Easter egg with purple Mickey ears:egg:
-black Mickey head with leprechan hat and beard:stpattys:

tinktude
07-19-2008, 07:49 PM
My husband has Grumpy on his truck, but my car does not have an antenna.:(

Vito
07-20-2008, 04:39 AM
A little off topic, but do any of you have your Disney antenna toppers on your Volkswagen? I have a 2004 Passat and the angled antenna that goes with it. Is an antenna topper okay to put on my car or will it come flying off? I've always wanted to put one on my car but do not want to lose it!As long as it's somewhat tight as you put it on (as long as it doesn't slide easily right on), there's no way it will come off even if you're going 100mph (not a recommended velocity, by the way). So basically, jam that thing on there and have no fear!

VolMickey
07-20-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm going to plan to find one on the coming trip. Got a "shorty" antenna on my Mustang GT, so needs to be a smaller-style Mickey...

Disney Yankee
07-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Right now it's a baseball with Mickey ears, but we change it for each season!:mickey:

PopDivaPaige
07-24-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't have one yet, but I really want one. Maybe I'll get one this year. What one do you guys suggest?

ElenitaB
07-24-2008, 05:32 PM
I have quite the collection of Mickey antenna toppers, and I change them out to match the season. Right now, I have my DCL topper on the car. :sail:

IamBelle
07-24-2008, 06:08 PM
I have the Italian flag color mickey (found them in epcot last trip) i used to have the 50th one w/ the golden ear hat on it, but all the glitter fell off

bertasso59
07-24-2008, 06:14 PM
We have the sparkling red mickey but we got in 2004 and now its plain grey.We're going back next month and we have two cars to shop for now.
I love our Mickey because we have a common black Taurus and it makes it easy to find in a parking lot :mickey::mickey::mickey:

mickeyfan2001
07-26-2008, 02:58 AM
I had the plain black Mickey one that my Sister had bought for me on her last trip and some one stoled it so I quit putting them on my antenna. Now I have a really cute Mickey one that I hang from my rear view mirror.

LandFan
07-27-2008, 09:00 PM
I just have the plain black mickey, but I LOVE it! It matches my red SUV really well as it has black body cladding and it does make it SO much easier to find it in parking lots.

Mackflava99
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Yellow and black mickey which matches the color of my car-

laward32
07-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Mine is the black Mickey that says Walt Disney World. My Pacifica does not have an antenna so he has been riding on my dashboard. Now I have a new Durango and it does have an antenna so he now has a new home.:mickey:

laprana
07-30-2008, 04:10 PM
Man, I wish my car had an antenna! :pout: If it did, I'd have every topper out there! :D

brownie
07-31-2008, 09:37 AM
I have a few; pirate Mickey, reindeer Mickey, Mickey with shamrock ears, Incredibles logo, Test Track Mickey icon, and probably some more. I can't use any of them at the moment; neither of our vehicles has an external antenna.

DizNee143
07-31-2008, 10:20 AM
i was using the plain black mickey antenna topper..but i just bought a new truck and of course i forgot to take it off my old truck to put on my new one..grr..im sooo mad about that..but less than 2 months and ill be back in disney for my honeymoon..i gotta remember to buy another one then!! :mickey:
around christmas time i use the mickey one thats red and white swirl and looks like an ornament..its so cute!

dizknee531
07-31-2008, 01:45 PM
I have the glittery mickey one from the 50th celebration. Would like to get the Christmas ones!!:mickey: