PDA

View Full Version : dining adr's online!!! comming soon

allentownguy
07-16-2008, 01:38 PM
my friend sent this to me from her newsletter at work "aaa vacations" she knows i am a disney nut:mickey: so i thought i would share it:eat:
only 49 more days till i eat my way around the kingdom

Disney have sent out an email to Travel Agents informing them that Travel Agents and guests will soon be able to book dining reservations online. Here is the quote from the email.

"In the future, Travel Agents and Guests will be able to make dining reservations online at disneyworld.com with this new reservation booking system. The launch date for this enhancement will be announced at a later date."

Dyanna
07-16-2008, 01:41 PM
This is great news but I hope that they do require credit card info up front so it will prevent people from double booking & charge them a small fee if they do not show up & have to hold the table open in case they dont arrive.

allentownguy
07-16-2008, 01:47 PM
"This is great news but I hope that they do require credit card info up front so it will prevent people from double booking & charge them a small fee if they do not show up & have to hold the table open in case they dont arrive."

i agree with that. its fun to plan a fantasy trip. i am guilty of doing this but i do hope they require a credit card so people do not abuse the system:mickey:

MickeyChick
07-16-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm curious about this but psyched at the same time. I don't know about requiring a credit card but there needs to be some kind of a safeguard against abuse.

I may get flamed for saying it but I think I actually prefer the older system where your ADRs were made 24 hours in advance. I think it was more fair.

medic9016
07-16-2008, 02:03 PM
I may get flamed for saying it but I think I actually prefer the older system where your ADRs were made 24 hours in advance. I think it was more fair.

I like that also.

An online system will be interesting. I agree there must be some kind of safe guards in place. I have noticed what ever the policy will be, someone will find a way around it.

Figment!
07-16-2008, 02:12 PM
This is already being discussed in the thread stuck to the top of this forum.

To keep all discussion in one place, please follow along there.

Thank you.

New Advanced Dining Reservation System & Effects on Booking (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137106)