PDA

View Full Version : What do you do the night before you leave?

disneycutie165
07-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Our 5th time to Disney, and we still haven't done everything! What do you do the night before you head out? We need ideas because we are still stuck on what to do. Any suggestions and please share your last-night-@-Disney stories. Thanks a ton!

gmgdisneymom
07-16-2008, 09:52 AM
We always get ressies at our fav Le Cellier and we try to see the last parade at MK.

My two kids DS9 and DD6 get very upset about leaving so we cannot discuss it (or packing, or what time we have to get ME back to the airport)

I remember my first time at Disney in the 70's, we stayed at CR and only the MK was open. You could see the castle from our room and my brother and I jut stared out the window

Minnie Imagineer
07-16-2008, 10:07 AM
The night before I leave for wdw, my heart is racing and I can't sleep at all! My bags are all downstairs waiting to be packed in the car. I look over the itinerary with a huge smile.

The first time I left disney world :( in 6th grade, I tired to hold in my tears- it was so sad...that was the moment I fell in love with disney world. Now when I leave, I am very sad, but I try to think of all the good times I had and I try to be gratful that I went because I know that some people cannot go to disney :(

LittleD
07-16-2008, 10:09 AM
DW and I always have a late night ride on Test Track, then head to Beaches & Cream for a great bowl of ice cream. Great way to end a Disney trip!

hardingella
07-16-2008, 10:14 AM
We always have our last meal at 'The Brown Derby'.When you make your reservation ask for the fantasmic package, then you get vip tickets to see the show 'Fantasmic' after your meal in a special cornered off area. Absolutly Perect.

tink'72
07-16-2008, 10:19 AM
We always do a really nice last big meal. Last year we did Cape May Cafe...Love that place! the year before that we did BOMA..My husband loved it. Not me so much I'm a very picky eater so this year we are going for Whispering Canyon...I can't wait to ask for some ketchup!

yjgirl715
07-16-2008, 10:20 AM
The night before I leave for Disney I go over my schedule and make sure all my paperwork is taken care of. I review the dining reservations that we have, etc.

The night before we left Disney we rent a pontoon boat and watch wishes from the lagoon. It's so magical and a great way to end the vacation. I'm hoping to do that every time we go.

offero
07-16-2008, 10:46 AM
We usually spend as long as we can in the MK. we ride Buzz, HM and Peter Pan a few times. when it closes we head out to DD ad get a dinner if it is still open. then we head back to the hotel and go for a walk.

pink
07-16-2008, 11:58 AM
I night before I leave for WDW I check and then re-check my luggage about a million times and then watch the Disney planning video and stay up all night because I'm too excited to sleep.

Usually the last day before we leave we spend it in MK and soak up every last minute we can. This trip we're going to Epcot in the morning and then taking the monorail over to MK until we leave that evening. :mickey:

Itchy
07-16-2008, 12:41 PM
Well. Where do we start?

The last night at Disney and what do we/I do?

I personally love to sit by the pool and try to soak all of the disney in before I leave so it will try to hold me over till my next trip.

If you ask the ladies of the house, they will run off to downtown disney and hit all of the stores to see if they missed anything they thought they should buy.

It only money you know. I have a tree in my back yard that keeps me well supplied. ( NOT!!)

:mickey:

coloradowendyl
07-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Family tradition...first park we visit and say "hello " is MK. Last park we visit and say "goodbye" is MK.

We end every trip by watching Wishes!

The morning we leave typically we do a nice breakfast somewhere and then head to airport.

Wendy