PDA

View Full Version : How do you clean Pal Mickey??

MickeyMousse
07-16-2008, 09:02 AM
We've had our Pal Mickey for years-since it first came out and wow, it sure looks like it too! :mickey:
The box and instructions are long gone....so does anyone have any ideas on how to clean him? Those poor white gloves are looking pretty bad.......
Thanks!

MMouse6937
07-16-2008, 11:42 AM
I wouldn't recommend submersing him in water, even if you can get the box out of the back. I would just wipe him down with a damp cloth. He has so many electrical parts, even in his hands and feet that getting him too wet would be bad. Good luck!

Gottaluvgoof
07-16-2008, 03:44 PM
That's a great question! We have one and he has also seen better days. Last year before we went to DW, I took a tooth brush and used laundry soap. I scrubbed him with a tooth brush, but like others said, don't get him too wet. I also use baby wipes on him. Poor thing, he has been scrubbed and scrubbed. I put him in the sun to dry. He looks better but if anyone has a better suggestion, I am interested.

Mousemates
07-16-2008, 06:18 PM
kind of depends on what your trying to accomplish...if its a stain I'd suggest something like resolve....if its a general funky smell from sweaty bodies at the parks a little febreeze might perk him right up.