PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about CRT for lunch!

mouseketeer mom
07-16-2008, 07:16 AM
We had breakfast at CRT two years ago. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but even tho it was exciting to be eating at that hard to secure ressie, it wasn't that terrific. It felt like a princess factory, they moved thru sooo quickly during our breakfast, and the waitservice hurried us thru our meal. I have a lunch secured for August for the five of us, on our first full day of our vacation. Is lunch run differently? No family style this time, right? We choose off the menu? Is it less rushed?

joanna71985
07-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Lunch is awsome. I am eating there on Sat for the 4th time (for my birthday!!). For lunch there is an apitizer (sp) brought out for everyone to share, then everyone picks an entree off the menu. I LOVE the pasta. Then comes the dessert!! This is one of my must-dos every trip.

fanofdisney
07-16-2008, 04:41 PM
We ate lunch there in 2006 and loved it. We will be doing it again in Oct. We didn't feel rushed at all. Have fun:mickey:

dixiepixie
07-17-2008, 11:39 AM
We ate there for lunch last year and it was wonderful! All of the food is so good. We were not rushed at all, it was very relaxing. The Fairy Godmother kept coming back to our table joking with us. We had a birthday cake ordered, and they brought it out and lit it and let us sit and enjoy our time there. You will love it! We are going to do breakfast this next trip and I hope our experience is as good as our last one.

Mickey'sGirl
07-17-2008, 11:46 AM
We really really really enjoyed the lunch at CRT last October. Here is a link (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118473) to my review of the experience. FGM is an absolute hoot! :thumbsup:

LittleRoosMommy
07-18-2008, 04:32 PM
We ate lunch at CRT and enjoyed it! We were brought in and given ample time to choose our entrees. They had a special plate for my then 1-yr-old (free of charge!) and brought out an appetizer fairly quickly. The princesses spent a decent amount of time w/ DDs, talking to them, posing for pictures, and dancing with my oldest!! Our meal was excellent! We will definitely do this again!!:mickey: