PDA

View Full Version : Once...but twice

julyjewel
07-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Get this...Some of you may have read my post awhile back when we called to confirm our June 2008 vacation to find out that Disney had cancelled it and caught the mistake. We ended up moving the trip to this August.

My husband and I are going in December of this year. He called today to go over the ressies for August. The CM told him they saw another set of ressies for December but they were all cancelled for some reason. We got all of our ressies back today, thank goodness.

I can understand this happening once but twice! This is our 10 year annivesary and we didn't know this happened with our ADR's until we called today . Can someone give me the e-mail for customer service. :mad:

Pastcastmemberdaughter
07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm not sure of the e-mail so hopefully someone will come along with that for you, sorry.

We had a problem with our reservation this time as well and luckly are rep. at Magical Journey's caught it. They had given us the wrong pricing for the room which would have been just wonderful if that would have messed up our deposit on the room at all. She said that they have a lot of new people doing reservations at Disney and that they've been experiencing more problems as of late. Just a word of caution, people need to keep a closer eye on things more so then before.:cop:

Young@Heart
07-16-2008, 01:03 AM
Get this...Some of you may have read my post awhile back when we called to confirm our June 2008 vacation to find out that Disney had cancelled it and caught the mistake. We ended up moving the trip to this August.

My husband and I are going in December of this year. He called today to go over the ressies for August. The CM told him they saw another set of ressies for December but they were all cancelled for some reason. We got all of our ressies back today, thank goodness.

I can understand this happening once but twice! This is our 10 year annivesary and we didn't know this happened with our ADR's until we called today . Can someone give me the e-mail for customer service. :mad:

Did they cancel your trip or your ADR's? With all this talk of ADR problems, I'm about ready to call tomorrow and confirm ours. :confused:

Sunshine1010
07-16-2008, 01:15 AM
I think I'm going to do that as well

julyjewel
07-16-2008, 09:30 AM
The CM had just noticed that our Dec. ADR"S were cancelled when we were confirming our Agust ADR'S.

DizneyRox
07-16-2008, 12:39 PM
[email protected]