PDA

View Full Version : Ever Heard of "Express Pass"

lawgirl
07-15-2008, 06:30 PM
We're going in Nov with my bro-in-law and his family. He's been talking about "express pass" tickets, which costs more than the normal DW ticket...he claims there is a separate line for "express pass" ticekts...we asked if he meant "fastpass", and he said no, this is different.

Anybody ever heard of this? A separate line for "express pass" ticket holders? We can't figure out what he's talking about.

Friend of Figment
07-15-2008, 06:40 PM
I think Universal has something like that. There isn't anything at DW. I'm sure someone who knows Universal will be along with the details.

medic9016
07-15-2008, 06:52 PM
I think Universal has something like that. There isn't anything at DW. I'm sure someone who knows Universal will be along with the details.

You are correct. It is free if you stay at a Universal resort. If not you can buy them from $20 to $55. You get to bypass the main line like the Fastpass.

andreallybadeggs
07-15-2008, 07:43 PM
Definitely not Disney. This is a Universal offer.
Several options available; pricing depends on the date, one or two park (Univeral and/or Islands of Adventure) option, and whether you get the normal express pass which will give you ONE front-of-line trip for the most popular attractions or a VIP version which gives you UNLIMITED front-of-line. This is also available for "free" if you stay at one of the Universal hotels by showing the hotel key. Of course the hotels are pricier than the surrounding ones but they are nice and the unlimited front-of-line privilege is a nice perk.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Disney has the Fastpass, not Express Pass. He is confused between the two parks.

The Fastpass is free to anyone who has a ticket.