PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited

cmshelton1979
07-15-2008, 04:33 PM
I am not sure if this goes into the vacation planning but here it goes:

I am going down to DW for my Honeymoon Aug 10-15. I have been scoping out prices for the last 2 months, but I was waiting on some money to come in before I could pay for it.

At one time I had the Honeymoon Room at the WL for about 250.00 cheaper a night than the normal rate. Well I lost it because the money had not come in. In the last week or so, everything had started booking up and my pickings were becoming rather slim. So over the weekend I made another reservation for Coronado Springs, didn't really want to stay there, was really wanting either RS or FQ for a Mod.

Well since it was so close to my trip, it only gave me a day to pay it....so I needed my money to come yesterday, and it didn't. I lost my reservation.

I tried to get another reservation today but there was hardly anything at all in my price range. I was about to give up and stay off site, because it was going to be so much cheaper. I just didn't want to do that though, I wanted my EMH and you don't get them off site :(

Well I decided to try one more time before I said ok to an off site. I had originally wanted to go 8/10-16 but I decided to change my date thru the 15th, I got something with this. I got the Wilderness Lodge. Not only did I get the WL, I got the honeymoon suite again :mickey::thumbsup:

Now it seems like everything has fallen back in place and I am so happy!!!

Sorry for the book!!!

disneymom15
07-15-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm happy you got what you wanted. Congrats on the upcoming wedding and hope you have a wonderful honeymoon.

marylynne95
07-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Congrats!

Pirate Granny
07-15-2008, 07:00 PM
What a PERFECT place for a honeymoon...Congrats and don't forget to sit on the beach and watch the electrical parade.
:pirate:

RedSoxFan
07-15-2008, 10:04 PM
Congrats and so happy that everything worked out well for you.:mickey:

Young@Heart
07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon!

DH and I are leaving WDW the day before you arrive. We'll be celebrating our anniversary while we're there. :mickey: