PDA

View Full Version : For those who know the Poly well...

mouseketeer mom
07-14-2008, 09:48 PM
We are arriving in August with a MK view room with a request for the Tuvalu bldg. This is the one which kind of sits on the water. I'm checking the maps and tikimans site, and I can't tell...it appears that there is only one walkway out from the lagoon view rooms of Tuvalu..I don't see a walkway on the other side of the bldg, and I'm wondering..does that mean you have to walk past all the other rooms on the lagoon side to get to the walkway? Or have people walk past your room to get to the one walkway? Or is there a way out from both sides of the bldg? Thanks!

Polynesian Dweller
07-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Not to worry. The walkway on the lagoon side is rarely (in that I mean I've never seen it) used. There are walkways all around and ones that lead to the main doors on the non-lagoon side. That's where people enter the building.

The general resort traffic never goes near the building . All the main walkways are well away from it.

Also, if the give you Tahiti you will actually get a better MK view IMHO. Tuvalu is slightly blocked off and Tahiti has a full view.

Have a great trip. You will love it regardless of what room you get. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
07-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Thank you!! Thats what I needed to know! We have always stayed in the Hawaii bldg, this is our first non concierge stay and we thought Tuvalu looked unique...a change from what we see from Hawaii. Thanks again!