PDA

View Full Version : What to do with 2 TS credits

maxrebo77
07-14-2008, 10:57 AM
:confused: Just extended my stay for 2 more nights with DDP. I will be taking the best part of one day to go to UNIV though. So my question is, do I try to make myself eat 2 more TS meals or splurge and do a signature? I am traveling by myself.
Already using TS for WCC, Tusker Buffet, Tokyo Dining, Tutto Italia and Olivia's.
My thoughts for a signature are maybe Jiko's, (ate there once when it opened), Flying Fish (but gets iffy reviews), and Citricos(never been there)
Any thoughts?

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-14-2008, 11:03 AM
:) Although I have never eaten there, California Grill gets great reviews and it sounds like it would be neat to eat dinner there and stay and watch wishes.

Tygger7
07-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Depends on your tastes, but I recommend Hoop Dee Doo Review...it was soooo much fun! Great show and great food.

We did California Grill for the first time in May and it's very good. Another great option that I'm dying to try is Artist Point at WL.

Enjoy!!

SBETigg
07-14-2008, 11:51 AM
I would go for signature dining. California Grill is wonderful with amazing views. Citricos, Flying Fish, Jiko, Narcoossee's or Artist Point are all good choices, too. Enjoy!

AHOTE
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
I would go for signature dining. California Grill is wonderful with amazing views. Citricos, Flying Fish, Jiko, Narcoossee's or Artist Point are all good choices, too. Enjoy!

:ditto:
You can't go wrong with this list.

Kairi_7378
07-14-2008, 12:35 PM
I'd suggest the same list that Sherri does.

Natazu
07-14-2008, 05:38 PM
California Grill is amazing, can't go wrong there.

Flying Fish, no iffy review from me. Some of the best seafood in Florida.

Rounding out my favorite Signature Restaurants, the casual elegance of Citricos, gourmet Mediterranean dining with a distinct Tuscan flair.

Gator
07-14-2008, 08:01 PM
There's also the Luau over at the Polynesian. The show there is pretty cool. The food isn't out of this world, but it's all preference. I wouldn't spend 2 TS to go some of the above listed places. TOO Fancy for me.

Tinkerbellfan
07-14-2008, 08:01 PM
We have dined at all of Disney's Signature restaurants - except V&A (can't wait to try it in November). Our favorites are Flying Fish, Jikos and California Grill. I know I am alone here, but I enjoy Flying Fish and Jiko a bit more than California but only by a little bit.

You can't go wrong with any of these restaurants. The question may come down to location, location, location. Do you feel like seeing animals from night goggles, Wishes at eye level or explore the Boardwalk!

Enjoy!

Cathy S
07-15-2008, 08:58 AM
No iffy reviews for the Flying Fish here either. IMO you can't go wrong with this one. Since you are travelling alone I suggest sitting at the counter by the show kitchen. I have always wanted to do that but we have too many and need a table.

Citricos is very good as well. Actually, any signature dining experience is one you will remember long after your trip is over.

Happy eating!

shan-ash
07-17-2008, 02:00 PM
I think that you splurge on yourself and try one of the above mentioned spots!When you get back, make sure you write a review:thumbsup:

Crow
07-17-2008, 11:12 PM
CA Grill, Artist Pt, Flying Fish.
those are my 3 tops. Ive also done solo at them.

Mickey91
07-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Go for a signature!:mickey:

maxrebo77
07-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks! I already had an ADR for CG, but was going to do a cheese and wine thing and pay $. Maybe I will use my 2 there. Although the HDD is calling my name.:beer:
59 days and counting
May the Mouse be With You

McGoofy
07-19-2008, 04:57 AM
Thanks! I already had an ADR for CG, but was going to do a cheese and wine thing and pay $. Maybe I will use my 2 there. Although the HDD is calling my name.:beer:
59 days and counting
May the Mouse be With You

I would definitely splurge and go for the 2TS credit dining option. We did this back in May when we saw Hoop Dee Doo. LOVED IT! It does include unlimited :beer:, so you do get a lot for your money if that is your choice of beverage.:mickey:

maxrebo77
07-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Decided to go with Narcoossee's. Was planning to go there anyway my first night, so I will do my splurge there. Got my ADR today.
49 days
:thumbsup: