PDA

View Full Version : Dream Squad activity?

TexasPrincessAurora
07-14-2008, 10:05 AM
Just wondering how active the Dream Squad still is after all these months? Anyone who has been recently have any reports of activity? We're headed back the week after Thanksgiving and wondering whether they will still be as present as ever.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-14-2008, 11:27 AM
I see them all the time, especially earlier in the day.

I'm excited to be going on JC now so that maybe one of my boats will have the Castle Suite winner on it!

BMan62
07-14-2008, 11:29 AM
I see them all the time, especially earlier in the day.

I'm excited to be going on JC now so that maybe one of my boats will have the Castle Suite winner on it!

So you really WILL be "Captain"JessicaSparrow!!! :thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
07-14-2008, 06:00 PM
everytime i think I win something they are out of prizes :mad:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
07-14-2008, 08:43 PM
So you really WILL be "Captain"JessicaSparrow!!! :thumbsup:

Yeah and if I get cross-trained in Pirates.

I think we should get a large group of Intercotees together and split up so that we can take over the park and eventually some of us will have to win!

Claudielou
07-14-2008, 09:29 PM
:mickey:We will be looking for you when we come in September! 67 days! Some days the thought of our vacation is all that keeps me going!:mjump: I love reading all these posts, they are my daily dose of disney! Thanks to everybody for all the great stories.

Young@Heart
07-15-2008, 11:41 AM
I would love to at least see the Dream Squad. :mickey: I'm already assuming we won't win anything, so I'll be happy just to see them out and about.

KAJUNKING
07-15-2008, 12:11 PM
I would love to at least see the Dream Squad. :mickey: I'm already assuming we won't win anything, so I'll be happy just to see them out and about.

weve never seen them at the parks, although i have won mickey ears and a pin set from mail in entries