PDA

View Full Version : It's KILLING me!!!!!

michellerose1579
07-13-2008, 10:47 PM
UGGGHHH!!! I'm dying for the January calendar to come out. :pout: I have all of my ADR's done already, but no place to stay and no idea of what time things will close!! Im such a planner, its driving me crazy!

We are hoping to stay at POR... wish me luck!!!!:tink:

wendy*darling
07-13-2008, 11:23 PM
I am also waiting for the January calendar. We will be there Jan 4-8, following our Disney Cruise.

But I made all of my ADRs using the 2008 calendar in InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/historical/historicalhours2008.asp#January_Park_Hours)as a guide. Of course it could be different, but it probably won't vary too much.
Just be sure to match up days of the week (Monday to Monday, etc.), and not the dates (like 2nd to 2nd).

Hopefully, we won't have to wait much longer for the 2009 calendar.

lilunsure
07-14-2008, 06:23 AM
I'm also waiting for the January hours to be posted and I too used last years hours to draft my itinerary.

Jenemmy
07-14-2008, 07:55 AM
I'll join your club! We were there last January and hoping to go back next January. Last year, they released info around July 2!! (Unless my records are wrong)

Tinkerfreak
07-14-2008, 10:04 AM
I feel for you guys. I just went through this when trying to plan for my Nov. 1st trip. They never released the hours until a month later when they released the Dec. hours. I had to plan using last years hours and it really made it stressful. When they called me to discuss this I told them they should release the park and emh a month or two ahead of taking ADR's so that if there is a problem getting the hours out it won't be so hard for guests plannig trips. Good luck and I hope they have them out soon.

KH
07-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm with all of you. I've made our ADRs but there are a million other things to plan. Of course, the good news is that we'll all be there six months from now!:thumbsup:

Jenemmy
07-14-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm with all of you. I've made our ADRs but there are a million other things to plan. Of course, the good news is that we'll all be there six months from now!:thumbsup:

:party2::woohoo:WOOOO HOOOO -- good way of looking at it! I think I can make it 6 months :high5:

lockedoutlogic
07-14-2008, 10:54 AM
everyone calm down....take a deep breath.....

January isn't that crowded....and the economy is not looking good for that time period as well....

relax......find you're zen place......there's plenty of time even in short hours to do what you want......

Jenemmy
07-14-2008, 10:59 AM
everyone calm down....take a deep breath.....

January isn't that crowded....and the economy is not looking good for that time period as well....

relax......find you're zen place......there's plenty of time even in short hours to do what you want......

Yeah, but Disney IS my "zen" place and this is my way of finding it ;)

michellerose1579
07-14-2008, 12:41 PM
I hear ya! Cant get more "Zen" than Disney. I just think that my travel agent will kill me cause I keep calling her and bugging her about it. What makes me even more excited is that I will be there for my birthday:party:..something that Ive been dreaming of since I was able to dream!! My mom turned 50 this year, so I told her that we could make it a mother-daughter trip. She's never been to Disney before, so you can imagine the anticipation in our house!!! :yay:

Nurse Kim
07-14-2008, 09:21 PM
We are having the same problem. I wish I was going in January but we are going in March

teambricker04
07-14-2008, 09:39 PM
We have our plane tickets and that was the biggest thing with airfare being all crazy. We booked them before United started charging for a first bag and for using miles.

DH is running the marathon. He calls about every week to see if they have released things. I think he should be more worried about running, but he is more worried about resting before and after the race!!!

Jenemmy
07-15-2008, 08:18 AM
I hear ya! Cant get more "Zen" than Disney. I just think that my travel agent will kill me cause I keep calling her and bugging her about it. What makes me even more excited is that I will be there for my birthday:party:..something that Ive been dreaming of since I was able to dream!! My mom turned 50 this year, so I told her that we could make it a mother-daughter trip. She's never been to Disney before, so you can imagine the anticipation in our house!!! :yay:

Awww -- how exciting for you guys! You will have SUCH a great trip. Be sure to get yourself a birthday button and wear it each day of your trip :mickey: